Ways to Experience My Cairo Tours
from US$70.00
from US$250.00
from US$55.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2021 via mobile

Great experience and amazing views. Our guide Yasser was awesome, with lots of information and great assistance. A must do!

Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

We had a tour lady by the name of Aziza - she was fantastic! My Husband wasn’t feeling well the morning of the tour, she offered to wait until he felt better before we left & gave some suggestions on what helps. She checked in on him ever so often as the day went on. She accommodated is in every way possible & gave us a great day full of information & fun. I would highly recommend her as a guide. Loved our pyramid tour!

Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful day with Paula
He has of course a huge knowledge of Egyptian history but the main thing is his ability to make it accessible with humour. He is always happy to answer any questions and to help.
You can follow him eyes closed …

Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Amazing tour. Ahmed was extremely knowledgeable and really brought the pyramids and museum to life. I would highly recommend

Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

What a fun filled day!!!
This tour has everything that u need to see in Cairo.
The history and culture, such a wonderful experience.
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to see the best of Cairo . It was a dream come true .

A warm and special thanks to Ms. Nour. She was my tour guide. Beautiful lady with so much knowledge.
She knew her job in and out. I truly recommend to take this tour with Nour. She will take the bestest pictures for u and will give u all the information needed regarding the tour and much more of the city. She takes care of her tourist like her own. Thank you so much Nour for a lovely day, I really enjoyed every bit of it.
Special thanks to Amir, who drove us around the city and to all the locations with utmost patience especially in traffic. Ad-hoc requests were also taken care of. He is an excellent driver. His car was well maintained and clean.

This tour lets you see the pyramids and sphinx. You also get to go on a camel ride. Don't forget to tip your camel for taking you around. Let's u see the Memphis and they take you to some local shops too so u can purchase the best items of Egypt.
Well rounded trip with beautiful memories to cherish for life.