Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$83
Expedia.comUS$91
Hotels.comUS$91
Orbitz.comUS$91
TravelocityUS$91
CheapTicketsUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Amazing hotel. We stayed with my wife on her birthday. This hotel is a must to stay in if you visit Tbilisi. location is perfect everything is near 5-10 min. walk.
Located front of side Stamba hotel. Pubs, clubs, shops, markets is near. Great Transfer and service.
hotel 5/5
service 5/5
cleanliness
breakfast 5/5 Georgian
Restaurant 5/5
Staff 5/5
in hotel also its possible to try home made wine which is a Perfect.

Room tip: Double room with street view
Date of stay: June 2021
Salome Tsimakuridze, General Manager at Zemeli Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2021

Dear Allan, thank you for your honest review. We are pleased that you liked our hotel. Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

I have spent couple nights in this place and loved it, so clean and comfortable, the destination is amazing, city center is for walking distance, groceries and transport services are around. The stuff is very friendly and the service is excellent.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review. It will be an honor to host you again.

Reviewed 10 June 2021

It was not my first time staying at this hotel and so far everything is perfect. I will make sure to stay at this hotel again when I have another business trip to Tbilisi. The management is great! Food is delicious so I highly recommend to try their breakfast menu.

Room tip: King Room with Balcony
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Josh, thanks for the review. It will be a great pleasure to host you again in our hotel. We modified breakfast menu, so on your next visit you can try even more delicious food from georgian cuisine.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

I visited Hotel Zemeli because my company booked it for me. It is very close to office. Even though I was on a business trip, I had one full day to experience the beauty of Tbilisi. Hotel has enough working area, fast Wi-fi service that was the most important thing for me. Staff was also very helpful, when I asked to change the room for a back view, because of the noise they handled it without any problem.

Room tip: Choose a back view if you are visiting for work
Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dariafesura

Dear dariafesura, thank you for your honest review. It was a pleasure to meet you. We are glad that you liked time spent in Tbilisi. We hope that you will visit our hotel again.