All reviews noodles shower wifi breakfast location
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel was in down town area, a perfect location to be far from noisy and same time just few minute walk access to everything.
Staff were friendly, room was reasonable and very good room. It’s new hotel with perfect service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed 1 night with family. I booked 2 rooms hear. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is indian area. I requested non smoking room but I’m very disappointed with smoking smell in my room it is make me uncomfortable and bad experience.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Located in residential area of downtown, not too many establishments walking distance. Room was nice and clean, but the part I liked most is how helpful the front desk and concierge are. Helped us get and bargain with taxis.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Iris A
Reviewed 13 July 2018

We had two rooms here. They are modern and clean. The hotel has an elevator, which saved us lugging our bags upstairs. The breakfast is outstanding. Staff very friendly and really helpful. We were able to lock our luggage away while we went on an awesome bike tour with Unchartered Horizons which is on the street behind the hotel. Also suggest eating lunch or dinner at Root just down the street.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Currently staying at the Eastern. Great Hotel, staff very friendly and helpful. Location is right in the old town, close to everything. The hotel is relatively new with everything you need and everything is in working order. Would recommend this hotel definitely.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends