All reviews trendy hotel separate toilet and shower bluetooth speaker stylish touches greater room hot food items room design is nice city view pillow menu sule pagoda upgraded room soft pillows the central train station storage space gym facilities free weights power sockets
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Great room with comfortable bed and nice modern decor, staff were friendly and helpful, chic amentities. Great variety of freshly cooked food. Thank you Chef, I love my pizza and wine. Great location. Definitely stay with you again.

Room Tip: Good Location
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2018

The rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff are friendly. Location are very convenient with many nice and cheap food within 5 mins walking distant. There is also a gym with many equipment for your workout. Trainer are also available to help you.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I have had a 3-night in Room #406 from 2 to 5 October 2018.

I believe the building of this small 7-storey hotel is not new, but the hotel is pretty new (the staff told me that it is a year old only). I am not familiar with Yangon, I found out that the hotel is next to Park Royal, a 5-minute walk away from the popular Bogyoke Market and the Junction City Shopping Mall. There are restaurants and local eateries very nearby, thus, it is very convenient.

The building and its limited facilities are clean and well maintained, and it has an Italian restaurant and a small lobby on the ground floor. The hotel’s local staff are friendly and helpful.

The room is very small, but with an inviting king bed. It has simple yet tasteful modern decoration, and it is very clean. It does not have a proper wardrobe other than a tiny hanging rack with 2 high-quality bathrobes and 2 hangers. I like the hard mattress but not the soft pillows, of which both are of good quality. Of course, Wi-Fi readied.

It has a separate WC cubicle and shower cubicle - both are very small but are very clean. Although both the rain shower and the hand shower come with reasonable water pressure, but the temperature is not stable.

Although the daily breakfast is simple and lacking in variety, it does provide a good start for a brand new day.

As far as “a gym in a hotel” is concerned, this Hotel G has the biggest gym that I have ever experienced. It has a good size studio that runs aerobic exercises. It has 8 treadmills and a few cycling machines. It also comes with a good set of dumbbells (from 2.5 kg to 50kg), and at least 20 other weight-training machines and stations, all of which I find it useful as I jog and exercise daily.

Overall, although it is a little pricey at S$100 with breakfast per night (comparing with similar hotels in other ASEAN cities), I have had a pleasant stay in a safe hotel. Strongly recommended.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LML1963
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I love Hotel G. Modern, chic, accessible. Staff are fantastic! The Caucasian lady at the font counter was absolutely helpful (sorry, i don't know her name)... Everything is GREAT! Love it and you will definitely see me again!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Stayed only One Night in Yangon, before went their i did not expect much as what I been paid for it, is really surprised me well, I got early room check in at 8am. receptions very nice and helpful, room are modern and comfort even 15 sqm space but all facilities is made you feeling comfortable, room is clean with fresh and nice towels, Hotel located itself are convenience to go around Yangon. Food at lobby also good I have quick dinner before off to Airport is quite Delicious. over all I highly recommend Hotel G Yangon for all traveler and I definitely to return for my next visit.

Stayed: October 2018