Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Best of Yangon City on your own time

Reviewed 8 May 2019
Faith_Thong
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019

I have traveled for two weeks in Myanmar with Exotic Voyages.I think the travelling plan from the agency was excellent. They were professional and fast in all correspondence and provided a real diverse and nice travel plan.
All guides were super helpful, professional and motivated to show us the best sights. Drivers were super careful and helpful as well.
All in all, I will keep a very nice memory of Myanmar! I really recommend Exotic Voyages to all travellers.

Date of experience: August 2019
Exotic T, travel consultant at Exotic Myanmar Travel & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2019

Thank you so much for your good recommend on us.I will pass this information not only to our team but also the guide and driver.I am sure they will be happy after reading your good reviews.We will continue to provide the best service to all of guests in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2019

I charter a 10 hours private car for my trip around Yangon City with this company and so far the services has been good .Kyle has been very responsive to my email request and I can contact my driver easily. Mr Min my driver of the day is very patient and helpful throughout my journey to visit all the places of interest .I managed to complete all the places i want to visit within the 10 hours . Even on the last stop i got lost by going out the wrong entrance ,he still managed to find me easily . Overall I'm very pleased with their services and would engage them the next time I'm back to Yangon.

Date of experience: May 2019
TheingiS4, Owner at Exotic Myanmar Travel & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2019

Dear Thong,

Greetings from Exotic Myanmar Travels & Tours.

We are willingly thanking and glad to hear from you that you had a memorable and worth trip in Myanmar. Our Exotic Myanmar teams are always trying to offer you the best services for many years. When we get any good feed back from the clients like you, it is very valuable comment to make our company well known. On the other hands, we would like to kindly request you to recommend our team if your friends or partner would like to visit our country. Once again, we are very thanking for your kind comment. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

This service is very very bad! It's terrible.

I booked a full-day charter for 2 days and 10 hours, one day was 14/8 to Bago, and 15/8 to Ding Yin. I received your confirmation of KLook email on 29/7. On the same day, I also received an email from Kyle, a foreign traveler in Myanmar. Kyle told me that Ding Yin is not in Yangon and needs to add USD15. I told him no problem. There is no mention of going to Bago for an additional fee of USD25.

On the day when 29/7 went to Bago, the driver charged me with USD25 when I arrived at the final destination. The driver told me that Bago is not the scope of Yangon, so I have to charge. I told the driver that I didn't have to listen to the past. I needed to pay extra fees. The driver told me that he only received the company's request to charge me and called his company. I talked directly to Kyle. I said that he told me that only Ding Yin was charged. There is no extra charge today. Kyle only told me that I will follow up. I told Kyle if you told me beforehand that it was going to Bago. For an additional $25, I can! But I didn't tell me to charge the fee at the end. Kyle said that I would follow up and ask if the driver told me this morning that I would charge extra fees. I said no. Then I asked the phone to be handed over to the driver. After listening to the call, the driver only told me that he was just a driver. He just received instructions to do things. He said that the money I gave him was given to the company, not that he had to collect it. I feel that talking to the driver is useless, and I don't want to be a driver. Finally I gave 2500.

I think it is very problematic:
When I was booking, the itinerary was already written in the remarks early. If you need to charge extra fees, he told me beforehand that I feel that there is no problem. At 29/7, Kyle only told me that Ding Yin would charge $15, and did not mention that it would cost an additional fee of 2,500 to go to Bago. In the end, when I didn't choose, I was inferior. I wanted to pay. I felt very uncomfortable. I felt that this was very unreasonable and made me angry. I was forced to pay as much as I was forced to pay.....I feel very unreasonable.....

Date of experience: August 2018
Exotic T, Travel Consultant at Exotic Myanmar Travel & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Mr / Mrs, When you make the booking through the platform, we have already inscribed in the booking platform as a additional information for any locations outside of Yangon city limits, additional surcharge will be incurred, to be paid directly to the driver.

If any customer do not visit to outside location of Yangon City Limits, we do not charge any extra charges on the customer. We always give the best service on every customer.

We followed up to you and we sent a message into your email on ​Date: Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 7:31 PM. You did not reply to me yet. Therefore,We left the message at our driver to collect the invoice first before the tour start.

He told us that he forgot to tell you at that morning.Therefore, he request to collect that charges from you after the tour trip end.

I will explain to you why we collect 25$ as a additional charges because of Bago Day Trip. Bago is outside of Yangon City Limits and takes at least 2hrs / way from your hotel.

That's why we collect that additional charges on every customer. Not only you.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience things.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We booked a bicycle trip to the South of Myanmar with Exotic Myanmar Travel, which was really good and met all our expectations. The agency worked very professionally and efficiently. Mails were answered very quickly and all our questions and wishes were answered well. The tour was very well designed and was changed several times, accordingly to our needs, also during the tour itself. Both guide and driver Spore English. The driver was good and Droge carefuly. The guide cycled with us, spoke exzellent English and explained a lot. Both were really really nice, couteaus and very attentive. It was a pleasure to travel with them. We can Highlights recommend Exotic Myanmar Travel and would always book again. They offer very different tours and excursions and are also helpful in booking Hotels and flights. The hotels they booked for us on the tour were all very good and also all Restaurants were clean and safe.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank birgitv10
Theingi S, Owner at Exotic Myanmar Travel & Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback and hope to see you all in Myanmar soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

We used Exotic Myanmar Travel and Tour to book trains, hotels, ferries and tours for our 10 day travel in Burma. As independent travels we wanted specific dates and transportation that wasn't readily available on line. Their representative Kyle was quick to response to our questions and sent us the email vouchers. I recommend this company for whatever travel needs you may require for Myanmar.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Charles W

We really thank for your kind and valuable comment. We will keep our services to be the best.