Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
PricelineUS$64
TravelocityUS$69
CheapTicketsUS$69
All reviews free wifi tbm accommodation gabby town island kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2019

Just what a backpacker's should be. Casual and relaxed with a collection of interesting people comming and going. Gabby and Micheal live locally, understand what traveller's are looking for and have a collect of contacts around the islands to help you find what your looking for.

Date of stay: August 2019
travellersmotel, Owner at Traveller's Budget Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2019

Thank you very much for your review. Glad you enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed 6 July 2019

I have travelled extensively around the world and honestly, this would have to be without doubt one of the friendliest places that I have ever stayed at! Gabby was an amazing host and went out of her way to ensure that all the guests had a pleasant stay.

Not only was the management extremely welcoming but had a great deal of knowledge about what to do around Port Vila and even recommended and booked a tour for me. As a solo traveller who was looking for a friendly base to explore the island and meet fellow travellers, I really couldn’t have asked for better accommodation.

The rooms themselves were clean and comfortable, with all the necessary amenities. There was a nice common area by the pool in which to eat and chat with fellow travellers. The location was central and convenient, being just a very short walk to shops, restaurants and bars. Given the level of service and nice condition of the accommodation, the price was also very reasonable.

I shall certainly be staying here on my next trip to Vanuatu and would highly recommend this place for those looking for a comfortable stay and friendly atmosphere!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Warren E
travellersmotel, Owner at Traveller's Budget Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and you found Gabby a great host
Please enjoy your future travels and look forward to seeing you again one day perhaps

Reviewed 28 May 2019

Gabby does an incredible job running this place, she is so helpful from helping to plan your future travels to other islands to giving great tips on local experiences an restaurants to visit.
I stayed in a dorm room, and found it more than sufficient to my needs, with them providing towels, and daily cleaning. The private rooms look clean and comfortable also. The pricing is well suited and some of the best value for money in town.The communal areas, always clean plenty of space in the kitchen to cook, and the welcoming area of the pool. If you're looking for a sterile and robotic resort experience to make you feel like you haven't left the comforts of your home country the this is not for you.
but If you're looking a local experience with great people, location and value then I'd highly recommend!

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank seajanitor
Reviewed 15 April 2019

I had to make a very quick trip to Port Vila and was on a budget as someone else was paying my expenses. I'm very fortunate in that when I travel for work, I usually get to stay in some stunning 5 star hotels. I mention this as i do have very high standards. I selected this hotel as it was central and had great reviews. It is a small, VERY CLEAN motel just a short walk from downtown. It is much cooler up on the hill believe me. The pool was a lovely and refreshing. The open air kitchen was spotlessly clean and tea and coffee is freely available. Gabby is a gem. She helped me with airport transfers with Atmosphere, and also explained the unique bus system there. No bus stops or time tables, but I managed it just fine. It was my first trip to PV. There are resorts aplenty with resort price tags, but for my purpose on this trip, it was just fine.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Maps752205
travellersmotel, Owner at Traveller's Budget Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2019

Thank you for a lovely review, Gabby is my daughter and the Manager of Travellers Budget Motel im so pleased that she has achieved such a great review.
Thank you very much for choosing Travellers and spending time to give our Motel and my daughter a great review

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

This motel is OK but not as in the advertisements. If you are a budget minded traveller that needs to watch every $, it is OK but for $20 more per night there are much better places in Port Vila.
The pros, the people working there are excellent. Short walk to town.
The cons,
Kitchen is old and run down, TV did not work and they have an unofficial Kava bar that is frequented by many men not staying in the motel. This kept us up at night. We stayed there 3 nights and room didn't get serviced once.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
travellersmotel, Owner at Traveller's Budget Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2019

Hi thanks for your review. You booked a bed in our dorm. Its unfortunate for you that you were here with a group from the outer islands at the same time. There is no unofficial kava bar on site as you state.
The rooms are serviced daily by staff not as you stated.
Really its a waste of time even responding to your rubbish review.