Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
View deal
Priceline
US$131
View deal
Booking.comUS$131
Hotels.comUS$129
FindHotel
All reviews manager chris home away from home your doorstep minute bus ride town centre day trip lagoon supermarket vanuatu island hail australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2020

I spend more of two week in this apartment very terrible experience hot no air conditioner in the room and living room the mattress very bed I can’t sleep and relax there is bad smell in the bathroom I don’t feel like in vacation and the Manager Cris it’s very rude guys I don’t know how treat the People so stay away for this hotel .

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
plavan, Manager at Pacific Lagoon Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

"Any attempt to threaten a business with a bad review in exchange for a discount or preferential treatment is strictly against Tripadvisor guidelines, which what you are doing. We take this type of behavior very seriously, because not only is it an abuse of a reviewer's status on our site that does nothing to help other travellers, it is also illegal in many countries. "

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

I have been staying at pacific lagoon apartments since January 2020 and I honestly believe it is the most beautiful place to stay in Port Vila.

You get to leave the hustle and bustle of the town behind when you stay here yet still only be a stones throw from the local supermarket and the town centre.

The people as well as the beautiful location is why I love it. From the Gardner, Gregg, to Dora and Tina the ladies who make up your room, the people are incredible. Chris and Anthea, you’ll meet them at the front desk and no task is too small or too large; a true testament to the beautiful nature of Australians and Ni-Vans.

You have an entire lagoon to yourself, a pool for the little ones and the sound of the ocean every night to fall asleep to as it’s literally 3 metres away from your doorstep.

This is my first time to Vanuatu and I can truly say that Chris, his beautiful wife Lily and the team at Pacific Lagoon have made me feel like a local. I’m so grateful.

Don’t be thrown off by any negative comments on TripAdvisor, it baffles me how anyone could have a bad experience here given how accommodating and beautiful it is.

Pacific Lagoon is heaven on earth regardless of whether you’re a single gal in her twenties (like me), a retired couple or a young family - Pacific Lagoon has you covered.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2020

We been at this hotel for almost three weeks and all I can it was the most terrible experience we ever had on the island.
The Manager CHRIS is a awful person
He doesn't know how to treat customers He is very unpolite and rude.the pool is filthy and
The rooms are not very clean infact you can find a lot of insect and cockroaches they dont change towels sometimes they dont even Clean the room at all.
All I can say stay away from this hotel if You want enjoy your time in Port Vila

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

"Any attempt to threaten a business with a bad review in exchange for a discount or preferential treatment is strictly against Tripadvisor guidelines, which what you are doing. We take this type of behavior very seriously, because not only is it an abuse of a reviewer's status on our site that does nothing to help other travellers, it is also illegal in many countries."

Reviewed 24 November 2019

Pacific Lagoon apartments were great for us. Couldnt be closer to the lagoon if we tried. Anthea was so helpful and just a world of knowledge, it made our stay easy. The apartments are basic but very clean, kitchen is fine, supermarket is about a 10 minute bus ride away. Over all great, we will be back.
Vanuatu is a beautiful place with beautiful people.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 24 October 2019

This is the perfect accommodation to relax. Spacious clean and quiet apartments. House keeping daily (except Sundays), I didn't catch her name but she is thorough and friendly as well. Anthea on reception is very friendly and helpful. Chris the manager is very helpful and friendly to, along with his family that live on the premises. So if Anthea has finished for the day Chris is more than happy to offer assistance. The security guard who kept an eye on the place at night was lovely as well. Didn't feel like security was needed as we felt safe here but better safe than sorry I guess :)
The kitchen is adequate and makes it a little cheaper to cook at home and alot less of a risk of getting food poisoning if eating out! The markets and grocery shops are a short bus trip away to stock up.
We made great use of the free kayaks. It was the perfect spot for kayaking. High tide we loved sitting on the lagoon edge watching the sea life swim past and low tide was amazing to walk around (wear reef shoes) and explore. The locals walk past in low tide and are very friendly as well. The grounds are very well maintained. Grass for kids, table and chairs, bbq, day lounges.
Buses are easy to catch from here. I don't think we ever waited more than a minute. Only 150vuv each. Just stick out your hand and when they pull over tell them where you are going.
We came over in a big group for a wedding. All our friends stayed right in town (only about 4km away) and when they visited us they all wished they had booked here instead! Peaceful and calm spot and the staff top it all off. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay!
There was free wifi, small in room lock box for valuables. (Housekeeper was very honest).
Thank you to all the staff here who made our stay so enjoyable. We wished we had more time!
We loved room 4 :)

Room tip: Room 4 waterfront was perfect!
Date of stay: October 2019