Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Hotels.com
Priceline
eDreamsUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
Booking.comUS$90
All reviews major supermarket convenient location own meals bon marche walking distance laundry facilities self contained air con continental breakfast a great place to stay would stay again short stay air vanuatu great facilities ashlea pool vila
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2020

Room quality very poor - needs substantial overhaul from the current 1950's look and feel. Staff are very friendly, pool side area very comfortable. Laundry shared facilities very poor - not all machines work. Other nearby hotel rooms have laundry facilities in each room. Internet and TV services very limited.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 27 June 2020

I have been to Vanuatu three times now with Rotary International on service project work mainly on Tanna Island. I have stayed now six times with the Kaiviti Resort and each time the service and assistance I have received has been first class. When arriving from Australia each time our flights have arrived around midnight and every time all has been in readiness when we finally reached the motel.My last trip in October/November 2019 was with a small team of four and again everything was first class. Each time I have stayed on for a couple of days before returning to Australia and we will continue to use the Kaiviti as our Vanuatu/Port Vila base of operations. The motel is a short walk to the Port Vila CBD and provides excellent value for money. As unpaid volunteer Rotarian team members paying all our own costs, value for money is very important.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 27 June 2020

Loved the downstairs rooms flexibility of the staff the unreal care and information during a category 5 cyclone and the delightful pool. All requests were met and the airport transfer well organised.Thank you so much.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 27 June 2020

Kaiviti is a great place to stay for both family and business travellers. I have done both many times. Beautiful views, great facilities, and very convenient location. Their greatest asset is the truly wonderful group of friendly staff, genuinely ready to help.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 20 June 2020

One of the best middle range hotel in Vila. I stayed the apartment side and had great view. I have lots of reasons to recommend staying in Kaiviti Motel; room is clean and spacious, staff are friendly, near to Bon Marche (the biggest supermarket in Vanuatu), reasonable price, and etc.
If you want to stay aircon room, you should choose Studio room, which will also nice (I've been there), but not as great view as from the two bedroom apartment.
Highly recommended. I'd definitely stay Kaiviti Motel again.

Date of stay: February 2020