Lowest prices for your stay
US$49
Agoda.comUS$49
eDreamsUS$49
PricelineUS$49
1,634 results
All reviews art deco style living room full kitchen upon check spacious rooms room service i highly recommend this hotel visiting bogota safe location breakfast buffet taxi driver enjoyed my stay fausto gatsby autopista sauna taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

What can I say... the customer service director Emilia made our stay an absolute positive and enjoyable experience. She took her time and was super attentive to our needs. We stayed at another hotel last year but after Emilia showed up to help us when we didn’t have our luggage .. thanks to the crazy airline ... we were impressed. Not only did they find our luggage they managed to put a smile on our face and sent us a bottle of wine to the room. She also went out of her way to check up on us during the stay when she wasn’t working. In all the times we visited Bogota, we have never seen such wonderful caring customer service. We would recommend staying here for sure .
R.K

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Monica Goldstein, Other at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear star880,
Thank you for your comments and for letting me know that Emilia made your stay an absolute positive and enjoyable experience. Providing a personalized service is something we pride ourselves on. I am pleased you recommend us to future travelers, and hope to welcome you back the next time you visit Bogota.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

The Lancaster Hotel is my first stop when flying into Bogota, Colombia. The mutual respect for cultural differences is accommodated in every way. Americans can expect all the comforts of home at The Lancaster. From free breakfast daily between 6am-10am; hot coffee at breakfast or mimosa's and flavored water throughout the day; to worry-free parking AND a grocery store (right next door) for food. My motto became "worry for nothing. The rooms are large with a kitchenette larger than my Manhattan apartment. Visitors will find friendly staff ready to meet their needs.

My favorite staff person is Emilia. Please say hi to her when visiting as she is the most helpful, solution oriented staff I have had the pleasure to meet. On my way back to NYC my COVID PCR tested positive. Can you imagine my surprise and disappointment? Emilia really took charge and made sure I understood the process in having all my needs met.

El Hotel Lancaster es mi primera parada cuando viajo a Bogotá, Colombia. El respeto mutuo por las diferencias culturales se acomoda en todos los sentidos. Los estadounidenses pueden esperar todas las comodidades del hogar en The Lancaster. Desde desayuno gratuito todos los días de 6 a 10 a. M. café caliente en el desayuno o mimosa y agua aromatizada durante todo el día; para estacionamiento sin preocupaciones Y una tienda de comestibles (justo al lado) para comida. Mi lema se convirtió en "preocuparse por nada. Las habitaciones son grandes con una pequeña cocina más grande que mi apartamento de Manhattan. Los visitantes encontrarán un personal amable listo para satisfacer sus necesidades".

Mi persona favorita del personal es Emilia. Dígale hola cuando visite, ya que es el personal más servicial y orientado a las soluciones que he tenido el placer de conocer. En mi camino de regreso a Nueva York, mi COVID PCR dio positivo. ¿Te imaginas mi sorpresa y mi decepción? Emilia realmente se hizo cargo y se aseguró de que entendiera el proceso para satisfacer todas mis necesidades.

Room tip: Some rooms have outdoor patios; the location makes getting a taxi very easy.
Date of stay: February 2021
Monica Goldstein, Other at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

Dear mlauriano,
Thank your for your through comments. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us specially the breakfast and our spacious suites. I want appreciative that you for let me know who from our staff excelled in the service provided, as we pride ourselves in truly offering a personalized service to each of our guests. I am pleased you chose us as your hotel in Bogota and hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 10 February 2021

The best hotel to stay in Bogota. All you can find in a 5 stars hotel, you will have it with Lancaster House. It is a little big Hotel. The location is perfect and the staff members are the best of the best.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Monica Goldstein, Other at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Dear herling2021,
Thank you for your comments. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and the personalized service we provide. I am delighted, you consider us the best hotel in Bogota, and hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 February 2021 via mobile

I have stayed at Lancaster House Suites numerous times and always come back for the great combination of value for money and location. The rooms are not modern, but very clean and large, like an apartment, with separate bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living room. The breakfast selection is good, ranging from cereal, fruits, ham and cheese, eggs, various hot meals and sweets. The hotel has a gym, sauna and jacuzzi. The hotel is located close to the autopista, so you can easily access all parts of the city. The staff is very friendly and always go the extra mile to make the stay comfortable. Overall extremely good value for money and I would highly recommend it :-)

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Monica Goldstein, Other at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2021

Dear G9262IKjohna,
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you have chosen us as your preferred hotel when traveling to Bogota. I am delighted you have enjoyed our spacious suites, the personalized service we provide, the breakfast buffet and the Spa area. I am pleased you recommend us to future travelers, and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights in suite with terrace. Strong WIFI. Comfortable bed. Spacious apartment with microwave, fridge, cook top etc. On site restaurant with good variety of tasty meals. Room service and 24 hour reception. Breakfast included and extensive. Reasonably priced transfer to airport. All staff were extremely helpful. Small supermarket right next door and ATM 100 meters away. Perfect base for Bogota.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MJS1966
Monica Goldstein, Other at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Dear MJS1966,
Thank you for your comments. I am delighted you enjoyed your 5 night-stay in one of our suites with a private terrace, as well as the food offerings from our restaurants, and the personalized service we provide. I am pleased you consider us the perfect base for a Bogota visit, and hope to welcome you back in the future.