“Uncle Jay's Bagel Factory is the best!”
Review of Bagel Factory

Bagel Factory
Ranked #500 of 2,379 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 21 July 2018

The bagel selection is fresh and diverse and you can select many different combinations. Uncle Jay, the owner, is very friendly and so is his staff who provide exceptional customer service. We have been going there for three years and cannot get enough! Thanks for your dedication to quality Uncle Jay!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Recommended to my husband to try the bagels at this cafe on a Fri morning.

I ordered a classic bagel with cream cheese for myself whereby I have chosen a multigrain bagel (AED12) while chosen the Uncle Jay special whereby a sesame bagel of choice with Swiss cheese, tomato slices and ham (AED30), a cappuccino and a latte.

The food and coffees were served quite promptly and the bagels were nicely presented. Both types of bagels tasted fresh and delicious while the coffees were quite ok.

We took away two cinnamon raisin bagels. Overall it was a nice first experience at the bagel factory and we both agreed we will return for the next visit to try out the other bagels

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We’ve been going to Bagel Factory for breakfast on weekends of every visit we’re in Abu Dhabi. Bagels , Cookies & Brownies are freshly baked in varieties. Not only menu has choices of basic to gourmet , but also very friendly Proprietor Uncle Jay & his always smiling staff keeps regular customers want more. Very popular for takeouts & deliveries, Lox, Philly Cheese Steak & Uncle Jay Supreme are a must try. Cappuccino is great too !

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My husband and I met another couple here for lunch. They told us about this place and the really Philly style bagels they had.
OMG! These were some of the best bagels I've ever tasted. I'm usually not a fan of bagels because they are so doughy and tough. These bagels, however, were absolutely delicious! My husband had the steak and cheese; I had the ribeye and egg! BOTH of them were absolutely delectable. The only bad thing is that the only location is in Abu Dhabi, and we live in Al Ain, an hour and a half away.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We were very surprised to see that they offer a lot more than just bagel and not just a bagel either! Their bagel sandwiches are amazing and a great variety to chose from. Very nice to sit outside with a nice cup of coffee, good bagel sandwich and watch people going by! The owner was there at the time and he was very polite and pleasant to talk with. We truly enjoyed our lunch there!

Date of visit: January 2018