Open today: 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great kayaking and SUP experience!

Always friendly and good service. We go weekly and very happy with the team at Reem Island! Good... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
miab521
Such an amazing experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yas Kartzone
12 Reviews
from US$32.70
More Info
All reviews eastern mangroves high tide kayaking tour bird life boat cruise national park great adventure two hours fun experience abu dhabi skyline an amazing experience paddle nature wildlife guide activity flamingos
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve went kayaking with Sea Hawk Water sports today it was my first kayaking experience and definitely not the last one. I’ve enjoyed every second to be honest from the views to the new experience itself. I highly recommend it!

Date of experience: February 2021
alngnzls, Public Relations Manager at Sea Hawk Water Sports & Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Nouralh27! It is indeed a wonderful experience for first timers. I remember my first time, from then on, I just keep coming back for more adventure. We hope you feel the same! See you in one of our other locations ❤️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing experience definitely recommended for tourists and couples amazing workers great service would definitely come back again

Date of experience: February 2021

HI Hammodpixelx! Thank you so much for the review. Message us on Instagram @seahawk.ae and we'll give you 10% discount on your next visit Have a good week ahead!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoyed the experience, Kayaking around the Louvre is a must try for everyone. Also make sure to ask for Marvin as a tour guide, hes awesome!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The experience was fantastic! Very much recommended, the staf was super nice and friendly especially Marvin! He is the man!

Date of experience: February 2021

Hi 532ferass! Happy to hear your fantastic experience. We always strive make your trips unforgettable. We hope you also visit our other locations ❤️

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I think it’s good that kayaking activity is at the Louvre. It is a good way to appreciate the grandeur of the museum. I also think that the 430 pm schedule is the best time to do the kayak as you can also see the sunset afterwards.

The staff of Sea Hawk are very approachable, helpful and full of smiles. Making it east for first timers like me to kayak confidently and comfortably.

However, I wish that there’s a changing area or toilet near the booth/tent as it is a bit of a hassle to ride a kart just to change near the entrance of the Louvre.

Over-all a great experience.

Date of experience: January 2021
alngnzls, Public Relations Manager at Sea Hawk Water Sports & Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Totomai, what a lovely review! We're so happy that you enjoyed this activity at the Louvre. It truly is a different experience. Your feedback regarding changing area near the tent is well received. We shall review this soon!

We hope to see you on our other locations! Btw, I reposted your photo with a name credit on our IG. Would love to tag your account if you wish. Do reach out on our DMs :)