“Very good indian food ...!”
Review of Kababs n kurries

Kababs n kurries
Ranked #291 of 2,381 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2018

I am living in Abu Dhabi ....it is on of the favorite indian Hotel.

good ambiance ...located in WTC mall ...Service is very good.

Recommended !

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2018

I have eaten here several times and every time the food has been consistent and fabulous. I would say it is better than any UK Indian that I have eaten and I am British, and I have eaten in many. I often eat here with my work colleagues, some of whom are Indian and they all love the food. Try the Garlic Naan, Paneer Tika Masala, Lamb Birayni and the Butter Chicken. All delicious. Price is same for eating in as it is to take away! Worth is though either way. No alcohol served, great juices and lassis though. Staff very polite and helpful and are happy to go that extra mile to ensure you get what you want. Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with The Entertainer
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I love my curries and coming from London I'm used to reliably great curry. This one was bad. Rogan Josh was in a slightly watery sauce. Spicy but no way was that freshly prepared. The portions were very large and the naan was fresh and decent. But no lime pickle with the poppadoms.
For Abu Dhabi it's ok. But in London this place would never survive.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I love Indian food, especially butter chicken. We ordered one day from this restaurant, delivery took quite long time. Regarding food: mutton and chicken biryani were delicious, with their sauce and everything, but the butter chicken was ok, I mean the sauce was nice and spicy , but the meat, chicken was quite dry, even you have a lot of sauce in the dish, I could still feel that the chicken was quite dry. And I ordered Naan, but I think I received Roti, because it was too much like rubber, and if is not fresh and warm you can barely eat it, is too hard.

As prices, I can say that is are a little up, I mean I had the same quality for food but lower price.

I think I will give another try.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Indian food , nothing extraordinary but not bad , big portions , reasonably priced.sea facing out side sitting and inside sitting too. they have tandoori food , vegetarian platter , rice preparations , chuttneyies and papad

Date of visit: February 2018