1,237 results
All reviews exhibition centre budget hotel rooms are small valet parking business trip short stay rooftop pool comfortable stay enjoyed my stay room service excellent stay breakfast buffet very nice hotel grand mosque special thanks yas island adnec
Reviewed 3 March 2015

We had a stopover in Abu Dhabi on the way back from Bangkok to Manchester, and my partner chose this hotel for the value, location and previous Tripadvisor reviews.

We didn't really do much apart from snooze by the pool and hang out in our room watching films as my partner wasn't feeling too well, so unfortunately we didn't get to experience the restaurant or bar or explore the location. However the pool are was lovely and clean with sunbbeds, towels, a seating area and a gorgeous sunset. And the pool itself was heated in the evening which was much appreciated once the sun had gone!

The room was lovely and clean and comfortable and the TV had some great movie channels, so while my partner snoozed I watched films! There is a little shop downstairs from which we bought pizza and wine; the pizza was cooked to order so was lovely and fresh.

The next day checkout was quick and simple, and taxis were waiting right at the front of the hotel who were happy to take us to the airport.

All in all I highly recommend this hotel, and should we ever have another stopover in Abu Dhabi I would love to stay here again, and hopefully try the restaurant and bar!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EllieKate82
Ayman A, General Manager at Centro Capital Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Please allow me to thank you very much for your recent stay with us and for the time taken to share your feedback.

We're very delighted to read that you've enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our services, facilities and our wide selection of Food and Beverages & our selection of TV channels at the rooms. Also would like to thank you for your kind recognizing the friendliness of our colleagues. It was our pleasure having you staying with us as our guest.

Reviewed 24 February 2015

I would like to thank all the corporate office I was one of Tarot participants. Every thing was perfect . I do appreciate the warm welcome and their Time . It was my best moments. I am very proud to work in Rotana really .

3  Thank lolwah

Dear Lolwa,

We're very delighted to read that you've enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked our services, facilities and our wide selection of Food and Beverages. Also would like to thank you for your kind recognizing the friendliness of our colleagues. It was our pleasure having you staying with us as our guest.

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Great experience in a 3 star Business hotel, with 5 star services... very good value for money, I recommend the Centro Capital Abu Dhabi to everyone, engineers and executives... Rooms are very clean with a great ambiance/ Design, the all day dining offers excellent breakfast, the pool and Gym added fun to this hotel experience.

Room tip: Corner rooms with kitchenette are called studios... recommended!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Rany Z

Dear Mr. Rani,

Reviewed 16 February 2015 via mobile

In front of the AbuDhabi Exhibition Center an Hotel witch could be perfect if it wasn't for the wifi not free in the rooms. 2015 and still one of these mistake.
Anyway good restaurant, good rooms, the personal is at your disposal.
Nice time for aperitivo in the bar!

Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank mauriziot435

Dear Mr. Maurizio,

Please allow me to apologize for the less than positive experience with the Internet. Kindly be informed that we're providing free of charge internet in the lobby, Bar, Business Centre and our public Area's. For our guests looking for extensive high speed internet, there is an option for paid Internet in the rooms to ensure the data stream provided as per their convenient.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

very nice hotel, friendly helpful staff. The interior communal areas were a little worn but the rooms were very nice and comfortable. The hotel is located more in the business central area but not far from the mosque.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the higher floors at the front of the hotel
Date of stay: January 2015