1,887 results
All reviews the club lounge afya restaurant private beach shangri la group cool box grand mosque nearby souk beach staff small pool complimentary water deluxe room sun loungers the ritz carlton yas island front office main restaurant early check
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Found this hotel to be extremely relaxing. The room and bathroom were very spacious and clean. Highlight was breakfast by the beach during sunrise .... huge selection of food for the buffet breakfast, very calming atmosphere and staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Also had the buffet dinner; again, huge selection and delicious food! Will definitely stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thomas G, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear Tara C,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Abu Dhabi. I am pleased to hear that you had a relaxing time and thank you for your positive feedback on the hotel's facilities, services as well as the food at Afya Restaurant.

Please rest assured that I will pass my most sincere appreciation and gratitude to our colleagues at Afya and also the entire team.

We all are looking forward to welcoming you and your loved ones back for another wonderful stay very soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

The Beds are very cozy,the wifi Connectionis fast in rooms and the breakfast and lunch are really tasty,Based on my Personal Experience, i recomend it

I would like to thank the manager of the hotel(actually dunno the name) and everybody else including the chefs,the room service persons.Hats off!

Room tip: Big rooms,
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Shahnawazthetraveler,

Thank you very much for staying with us in Abu Dhabi and for taking the time and effort to share your positive feedback with us. Your lovely notes on the hotel's facilities, food and colleagues are truly appreciated.

Rest assured that I will personally pass your feedback and as well as my appreciation to the Hotel Manager, Mr. Sandro Mazza and to the entire team for the excellent service they have extended during your stay.

Once again, thank you for choosing Traders Hotel as your "home away from home" and all of us look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with a very good location.

Traders hotel has a very good view, located next to the water. It's a quaint hotel with very good amenities.

They have a different dinner theme every night and we were fortunate to try their BBQ night which offered amazing food.

The staff were also very helpful and accommodating.

A definite must visit when coming to Abu Dhabi.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thomas G, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Dear CabinCrew0214,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to you for staying with us. Thank you for your lovely compliments on the hotel's services, dinner theme and colleagues, especially for their helpfulness and courteousness. Rest assured that your compliments will be conveyed to the entire team.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 December 2015

My wife and I have just returned from 6 nights at the hotel, staying between the 21st and the 27th December and I have to say its probably the best all round experience we've had. It really is difficult to fault the Traders - the staff are very friendly and helpful and go out of their way to make your trip as pleasant as possible.

Rooms are large enough and are spotlessly clean - beds are really comfortable and towels and sheets are changed as and when the occupant requires.

We stayed on a B&B basis, but had access to the Club Lounge, which offers very good value if you like a drink in the evening. The food in the lounge is also good and although there wasn't much variety it was tasty and ample to accompany a drink.

The beach area is lovely with a variety of seating area, loungers and gazebos - there is also a small children's play area set back from the beach, mainly for younger kids I think. The only downside to the hotel is the pool - its long but very narrow - there are loungers all round it but its not the best pool area I've ever seen. That said we prefer the beach so it didn't really affect us.

When we first arrived it was fairly quiet but as Christmas approached the hotel, and therefore the beach, got very busy - and on our last day the beach area was full. However, Christmas is one of their busiest times and people seemed to get settled OK by the beach staff.

So, all in all a really lovely place that I would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: December 2015

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to post your review, Spoonsm.

I am pleased to learn that you had a wonderful week with us. Thank you for your kind compliments on the hotel's services and facilities. I am also happy to learn that our colleagues have taken a good care of you and made sure you were looked after. Your feedback will definitely help and encourage us to continuously work on how we can exceed your expectations in the future. On the same note, please rest assured that your feedback about the swimming pool is duly noted. Whenever the time comes for us to review this matter, we will certainly take your feedback under consideration.

Once again, we greatly appreciate your feedback and the entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back to your “home away from home”.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Recently returned from a 6 night stay and have only positive things to say about the hotel. It was clean, well maintained, had a variety of food available either in its restaurants & surroundings. Most importantly, the staff were extremely helpful ranging right from those at reception, housekeeping, waiters to beach staff.
Upon arrival my mother was fairly poorly, which the reception staff immediately picked up on, and insisted on sending ginger tea & any other neccessities to the room. Albeit a small token, but one that was extremely appreciated.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Thomas G, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Traders Hotel while visiting Abu Dhabi and taking the time to post your lovely review, MeyyyyE1.

It was a great pleasure to have you as our guest and we are very pleased to know that you had a pleasant week with us.  Thank you for your kind compliments on the hotel's facilities, cleanliness, food and colleagues, especially on the reception colleagues who have taken a good care of your mother while she was sick.

In Traders, we embrace the values of a heart-warming family by showing genuine care in all our relationships. I am also glad to see that he is is conforming to these values accordingly and you felt exactly this way, a member of the Traders family.

We are looking forward to welcome you and your family once again in the near future.

Kind regards,