1,398 results
All reviews ginger restaurant coopers bar teatro restaurant great hotel grand mosque business hotel room service business trip the club lounge pool bar breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay excellent stay house keeping pleasant stay yas island rooms are spacious
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Luxurious hotel but there are problems. On check on - took forever - told no non-smoking rooms with double be available. `to be fair, when I and colleagues made a fuss we were upgraded and I ended p in a suite. however no Wifi in bedroom part - where desk was - and even in sitting room part the connection was unstable and slow. ~good breakfast but evening meal in Ginger a rather tired 'Italian' buffet. Excellent gym and swimming pool.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank dontcontact
Marc_de_Beer, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Dear nickcambridge,
Thank you for sharing your experience here on Tripadvisor. I am sorry you experienced a delay upon check-in. I am unable to locate a record under your Tripadvisor name, so at this time I cannot comment on that aspect. With regards to Wifi, while it is available throughout the hotel, there are certain areas where the signal is weaker, especially for mobile phones that tend to have weaker receivers. we are starting next month with a program that will see additional access points installed throughout the hotel to address these issues. I have shared your comments regarding our dinner buffet with our Chef. we are currently refreshing all our theme nights in Ginger. Despite these snags I hope we may welcome you back among us on a future occasion.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

5/ the breakfast was very poor and the bakes weren't fresh at all

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Ghada A

Dear Ghada A,
I am disappointed to read of the issues you experienced during your recent stay. This does not sound like our usual standard at all. Please contact me directly so we can identify your records and make this right.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

We had a magnificent time in Park Rotana hotel. We love the buffet breakfast, the comfortable and huge beds, attentive staff. Checkin takes time. Yes, it is expensive but worth the money! It's also near to Yas waterworld!

Date of stay: November 2015

Dear JoannaJeremiahTMK,
Great to read that you had a magnificent time! We are ideally located in between Yas Island and downtown Abu Dhabi (the Corniche), allowing you to explore the entire city easily. We hope to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

this hotel offers a variety of meeting rooms - and cater for any size meetings - really set up well and their organiser Kayla does a great job! Any requirements are well noted and the invoice is really a good one !

Room tip: ground ONE Is a great venue for meetings
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Liza V,
So happy to know your meeting at Park Rotana was a success. I will be sure to recognize Kayla for the impact she made. We look forward to having you back with us soon!
Best regards,

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I stayed here for two nights with family. The room was clean, spacious, silent and nice. Hotel staff also was outstanding and helpful, nice greeting from the reception staff during check in. Hotel provided vallet parking and delicious breakfast. The breakfast menu was varied. Location is close to grand mosque and just 20 minutes to abu dhabi airport. Nice Hotel to be visited.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nuryono Herry W

Dear Nuryono Herry W,
Thank you for recommending our hotel. I was pleased to read that you liked the room and our breakfast. We hope to welcome you back with us on a future trip to Abu Dhabi.