7 people are viewing this hotel
US$231
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$294
Agoda.com
US$227
Hotels.comUS$294
eDreamsUS$231
TravelocityUS$294
2,115 results
All reviews the pearl el faro al sufra cafe murano clarins spa toro toro spanish restaurant cigar lounge beautiful hotel special thanks kids club amazing experience excellent service swimming pool private beach thank you so much taking care
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely brunch at sawa today. Big thanks to our waitress Grace for the great service.
We’ll sure be happy to come back.
The food service and atmosphere were amazing. Great place for couples and family.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Saliba,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog following your recent experience with our Friday Brunch at Sawa Restaurant

I am delighted to know that you and your loved ones had a lovely dining experience and that you were especially pleased with the atmosphere as well as our food service.

Glad to also read that you were especially pleased with the genuine care extended by our team throughout your visit and thank you for particularly recognizing my colleague, Grace. Rest assured that I will personally share your wonderful feedback with her and with the entire team as I am sure it will further boost each and everyone's drive to always provide excellent dining experiences to all our guests.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests. On behalf of the entire Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another amazing dining experience here with us at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was served by Wilter and mitze and isha they were excellent and charming thanks for there services.what a fantastic day to spend with family.i surely recommend sawa restaurants for brunch.thank you.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mostafa M,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog following your recent visit to Sawa Restaurant.

It was a pleasure reading your positive comments that you enjoyed the overall lunch experience and that you were especially pleased with the level of service provided by our team throughout your entire visit. Rest assured that your wonderful feedback will be conveyed to Wilter, Isha & Mitzie as well as the whole team at our all-day dining restaurant as I am sure it will further boost each and everyone's drive to always provide excellent dining experiences to all our guests.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests. On behalf of the entire Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another great dining experience here with us at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere and great food. Grace was a wonderful waitress and she was proactive. Ask about her if you ever visit Sawa. There was good selection of cuisines and the outdoor seating area was calm. We ll definitely be back.

Dear Seifedin,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog following your recent experience from our Friday Brunch at Sawa Restaurant

Very delighted to read that you had an overall great dining experience and that you were especially pleased with the atmosphere, outdoor area ambiance as well as with our cuisines.

Very glad to also read that you were especially pleased with the genuine care extended by our team and thank you for particularly recognizing my colleague, Grace. Rest assured that I will personally share your wonderful feedback with her and with the entire team as I am sure it will further boost each and everyone's drive to always provide excellent dining experiences to all our guests.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Place really enjoy much .... amazing staff hospitality with Mitzie , Wilter and chef Jetemy food are awesome , cleanliness is magnificent and the place is siper wonderful ...... the staff was very friendly and attentive and helpful and the food was excellent and the service is excellent and the Staff service is very much appreciated and the service was great and the food was excellent

Dear Aristotle,

Very delighted to read that you enjoyed and found your overall breakfast experience to be amazing and fabulous and that you were especially pleased with the cleanliness of the restaurant and the food & beverage offerings.

So grateful for highlighting the genuine care extended by our team throughout your entire visit and thank you for particularly commending my colleagues, Mitzie, Wilter & Chef Jeremy. Rest assured that I will personally share your wonderful feedback with them and with the entire team as I am sure it will further boost each and everyone's drive to always provide excellent dining experiences to all our guests.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Recently visited the Pearl Social venue here. The place is very nice, the server Anouer took a really good care of us. Everyone is very polite and caring. Cocktails were very nice.
Will definitely come back again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Talia S,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you for choosing to dine with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog following your recent visit to Pearl Social.

I am delighted to read that you and your friends enjoyed your overall experience and that you were pleased with the atmosphere, cocktails options as well as level of service extended by our team throughout your entire evening.

Thank you for particularly commending my colleague, Anouer. Rest assured that I will personally share your great recognition with him and with the entire team as I am sure that your words will further add to each and everyone's motivation to continuously create memorable dining experiences for all of our guests.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests. On behalf of the Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful dining experience here at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.