6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$326
eDreamsUS$231
Trip.comUS$320
2,125 results
All reviews the pearl el faro al sufra cafe murano clarins spa toro toro spanish restaurant cigar lounge beautiful hotel special thanks kids club amazing experience excellent service swimming pool private beach thank you so much taking care
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere and great food. Grace was a wonderful waitress and she was proactive. Ask about her if you ever visit Sawa. There was good selection of cuisines and the outdoor seating area was calm. We ll definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Seifedin,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog following your recent experience from our Friday Brunch at Sawa Restaurant

Very delighted to read that you had an overall great dining experience and that you were especially pleased with the atmosphere, outdoor area ambiance as well as with our cuisines.

Very glad to also read that you were especially pleased with the genuine care extended by our team and thank you for particularly recognizing my colleague, Grace. Rest assured that I will personally share your wonderful feedback with her and with the entire team as I am sure it will further boost each and everyone's drive to always provide excellent dining experiences to all our guests.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests. On behalf of the entire Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another great dining experience here with us at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Place really enjoy much .... amazing staff hospitality with Mitzie , Wilter and chef Jetemy food are awesome , cleanliness is magnificent and the place is siper wonderful ...... the staff was very friendly and attentive and helpful and the food was excellent and the service is excellent and the Staff service is very much appreciated and the service was great and the food was excellent

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Aristotle,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog following your recent visit to Sawa Restaurant.

Very delighted to read that you enjoyed and found your overall breakfast experience to be amazing and fabulous and that you were especially pleased with the cleanliness of the restaurant and the food & beverage offerings.

So grateful for highlighting the genuine care extended by our team throughout your entire visit and thank you for particularly commending my colleagues, Mitzie, Wilter & Chef Jeremy. Rest assured that I will personally share your wonderful feedback with them and with the entire team as I am sure it will further boost each and everyone's drive to always provide excellent dining experiences to all our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Recently visited the Pearl Social venue here. The place is very nice, the server Anouer took a really good care of us. Everyone is very polite and caring. Cocktails were very nice.
Will definitely come back again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Talia S,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you for choosing to dine with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog following your recent visit to Pearl Social.

I am delighted to read that you and your friends enjoyed your overall experience and that you were pleased with the atmosphere, cocktails options as well as level of service extended by our team throughout your entire evening.

Thank you for particularly commending my colleague, Anouer. Rest assured that I will personally share your great recognition with him and with the entire team as I am sure that your words will further add to each and everyone's motivation to continuously create memorable dining experiences for all of our guests.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests. On behalf of the Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful dining experience here at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s was soo good , i wish we can meet again
The coffee corner was delicious and the food was so amazing with your our best team
And the guests like your arrangement, finally
Thank you so much for a good day with you.

Our best team: Grace, norah, josephine, khadijah

Dear Alreem,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha. Thank you very much for your valuable time sharing your experience with us on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

Your appreciative feedback is indeed an encouragement for us and inspires us to work harder to deliver the highest quality of standard to all our guests.

Thank you for highlighting the level of personalized service extended by our team members throughout your entire event and thank you for particularly recognizing my colleagues, Grace, Norah, Josephine & Khadija. Rest assured that I will personally share your great comments with them and with the entire team as our aim is to continuously create memorable events and a long-lasting impression for all our guests.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and organizers. On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My staycationwas really comfortable. Security Sarah was so professional and dedicated to doing a good job Special thanks to Sarah. Surely I will come back because of the best impression of this security and hotel at large.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Marites,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, and thank you for choosing to have your short escape with us as well as for taking the time to share your recent staycation experience on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

It is always a great pleasure reading what an exquisite experience our guests had with us Glad to know that the team was able to have such a positive impact during your stay with us. Thank you for particularly recognizing and highlighting my colleague, Sarah from our Security Team. Rest assured that I will be sharing your great comments with her and with the entire team as I am certain that it will be an additional source of motivation for everyone in our daily quest of creating memorable stays with a long-lasting impression for all our guests.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests. On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back again soon for many more wonderful experiences at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.