Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$121
Booking.comUS$110
eDreamsUS$110
Orbitz.comUS$108
All reviews double tree open restaurant pool bar special thanks min walking distance recently stayed at this hotel diamond member room service excellent job main restaurant thank you so much pool staff front desk staff recommend this hotel easy access clean rooms late check
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Going into hotels is not always interesting as you will be leaving your house where you feel more comfortable. however, staying at Hilton Double tree-Al Sadd is like staying at your own house, it's even home and not a house.
Its where you feel comfortable in your room, enjoy clean and tidy housekeeping services managed by a very professional and friendly team, led by the professional, always smiling, always friendly Ms Fleur.
it also where you enjoy delicious and very nice breakfasts managed by Chef Talal who always strive to provide you with the best quality of food. of course, the restaurant staff are always friendly and will always make you feel that you are the only one in the restaurant with extraordinary service. such staff are what will push you to wake up early in the morning and feel obliged to go as fast as possible to the restaurant; staff like, jeneene, Anita, Caroline, Minara, Marc, Marvellous and many others.
The security team is the welcoming team at the front doors, they are always smiling, and force you to draw a smile on your face despite any long or tough day you may have, such a team is managed by the great Nicolas and by the very professional security manager Mr. Ali.
The front desk team is where you find not enough words to describe. they are so friendly, always there to help you, always their to support you with all your needs and strive to exceed your expectations. they make you feel that you always have someone to look forward to meeting when heading back to the hotel, here I don't want to forget to mention Imen, Hind, Charles, Princess, and many others who make together one of the best teams in the world.
the pool area is always welcoming, clean and tidy and the bar is always pushing you to visit and spend some time in a cozy and refreshing atmosphere.
I got to meet the GM of the hotel who is always around and he proofed to me that such harmony in the hotel wouldn't be there without his high standards skills of management and hospitality.

If I was part of any committee that would reward hotels for their services, I would never choose any other hotel in the middle east area apart from the Hilton DoubleTree Hotel-Alsadd

Room tip: rooms on the 4th floor have a nice view
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Daniel Van Wyk, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Al Sadd, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear malek g,

Please allow me to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel.

You have emphasised many positive aspects during your stay and we thank you for your comments. I will be sure to share this with the entire team.

Thank you for recommending us, it will certainly be our pleasure to welcoming you back again and we hope it will not be too long a wait.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

I visited the hotel ruffly 7 or 8 times and what I noticed is the constancy in the warm welcomes given by the staff. A special thanks to Iman and I wish her all the best in her professional life.
I will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Daniel Van Wyk, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Al Sadd, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear ghaythd2020,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your comments about our hotel.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and we thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience. Your kind acknowledgement of the service of our team member especially Imen is appreciated. Rest assured I will be sharing your comment with her personally.

Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 19 February 2021

I had recently stayed at this hotel whilst working in Qatar for Fifa project. The staff were incredibly friendly. Most days I would use the gym and swimming pool facilities which were fantastic. I also had the pleasure of meeting two gentlemen by the names of Michael and Thokozani. These men were polite, well mannered and helped me in every way possible during my start going the extra mile for their guests which I found very commendable. They are a credit to themselves and the rest of the staff at Doubletree Hilton Al Sadd. I hope that next time I come back to Qatar for business I will Ben staying at this hotel... in fact I will I demand that I stay here again!

Best regards,

Joe

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Daniel Van Wyk, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Al Sadd, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2021

Dear josephf322,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay at our hotel.

I was delighted to hear that the attentive service provided by Michael and Thokozani has made a positive impact. It is our priority to exceed guest expectations by anticipating guest needs.

Thank you for acknowledging the level service provided by the team as well as the hotel facilities and high quality service during your stay .

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

I became Diamond Member mainly because of my repeated stays in this property, i feel like home there. They know my preferences, they recognise me whenever i pass by and they are very flexible with me in terms of late check out, payment & extensions..
I really would like to thank them all for their amazing services.
Special thanks to FO team: Gozde, Hind, Imen, Fatima, Chris and also the beautiful blond lady who used to welcome me for breakfast.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Daniel Van Wyk, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Al Sadd, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Dear 933mahab,

In the first instance, please allow me to express my gratitude for your loyalty. We are honoured to have you staying with us as our Diamond Guest. Thank you for your kind words, it is truly heart warming to get such positive feedback.

We are pleased to hear that the service provided by our team had a very positive impact during your stay. Please rest assured that your comments will be shared with the team, especially Gozde, Hind, Imen, Fatima, Chris and Gillian. Your words continue to give credence to the hard work and efforts of the team.

I hope that you have taken great memories back with you and will choose our hotel us as your second home.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 12 January 2021

So far me and my wife stayed 05 times in this last 04 months and we really enjoyed our stay every time we checked-in this Hotel. The Hotels rooms and the service from Front Office, Food & Beverage especially breakfast, Housekeeping are excellent. Special shout out to Binoy, Princess, Hind & Ihem for their amazing hospitality. Thank you guys and see you soon.

Date of stay: January 2021
Daniel Van Wyk, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Al Sadd, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Dear sultank340,

You have emphasised many positive aspects during your stay and we thank you for your comments. I will be sure to share this with the team especially Binoy, Princess, Hind and Imen.

Sincerely yours