“Gaucho Brunch is the best in town! ”

Hunters Room & Grill
Reserve a table
Eat2Eat
Ranked #20 of 1,350 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$10 - US$82
Description: A contemporary Steakhouse with an open show kitchen that presents enticing aromas. Offering quality cuts from around the world, in addition to vegetarian options, Hunters Room & Grill provides a great dining experience in a unique style of serving.
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

We went to their Gaucho Brunch and we are inlove!!!! Definitely the best brunch in Doha!!! I have been bragging about it to my friends. The food was delicious and the meat - to die for!!! I am not a fan of lamb chops but OMG, it was definitely a winner for me that I asked for more! The service was so attentive and not hovering which was really good! Definitely coming back!!!

Date of visit: March 2021
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Hunters Room & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2021

Dear ajdmontes,
Good afternoon!

Please allow me to share my appreciation for this outstanding feedback about Gaucho Brunch. I am truly happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and that you have been well taken care of. I am so glad you have enjoyed the delicious food selection at the Hunter’s Room and Grill.

Please feel free to reach out to me the next time you visit us if I may be of any assistance.

Ammar Samad

Write a reviewReviews (543)

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

I always come to Hunters because it’s a great restaurant to eat. The portions are just great !
And today we had the amazing assistance from Soufiane!!
He was just great !! Politely and strong knowledge on the product ! He is just a great asset for the brand !
Keep it up! :)

Date of visit: February 2021
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Hunters Room & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear lalomtzf88,
Good morning!

We would like to thank you for leaving us this great feedback at The Hunter’s Room and Grill Restaurant. It is a pleasure to read that your experience has been memorable thanks to an excellent and personalized service from Soufiane.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Amazing food. Absolutely loved it and M. Anas was an amazing host. Thankyou. Recommend the chicken as it was delicious. Deserts were amazing too.

Dear Aaliaa A,
Good morning!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased to hear that your last dining experience with us was unforgettable, that Anas was very helpful and provided the best hospitality services. Thank you so much for recommending us.

Please feel free to reach out to me the next time you visit us at Hunter’s Room and Grill!

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Amazing service ! 7 star service, I was really impressed, felt a home away from home.
Hostess aliya was really good too

Date of visit: February 2021
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Hunters Room & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

Dear Aneesha P,
Good morning!

Thank you for taking the time in leaving us a review of your dining experience at The Hunter’s Room and Grill Restaurant, we are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your time with us and the overall experience.

We certainly appreciate the comments about Aliya and look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

I visited this place with my friends for the second time, the food and service was great and the staff was very welcoming.

1  Thank meagan131424
socialmediadoha, General Manager at Hunters Room & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2021

Dear Maegan,
Good morning!

We are so glad to read that you have enjoyed your evening and that you have witnessed our true hospitality.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.