Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

I had a wonderful experience in this hotel . Gorgeous building , high quality rooms, all the furniture are new and very comfortable . it was even better than expected, the price
was amazing . also the location is great to get in and out of the city. Every staff
member I encountered from the bellboy to the check-in to the housekeeping agent were friendly , delightful and eager to help! I will definitely stay there again . thank you hotel de Ville for being our next home .

Room tip: . I was staying at the 8th floor it was very calm
Date of stay: May 2021
Hotel De Ville Beirut , General Manager at Hotel De Ville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Dear Mrs. Shalhoub, Thank you very much for your stay and for your valuable feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed our service and friendly hospitality from our super team. I hope to have a pleasure to welcome you back in future.

The management

Reviewed 18 April 2021

Man I’ve been to hotels, motels and inns, from The Breakers in palm beach to Motel 6 on my way to Toronto. NONE of these has had ANY of the issues I’ve encountered here.
I paid 5 million LBP for one month. Here are the issues:
- no hot water unless you remind them about it
- water pressure at the minimum which means you cannot take a decent shower or wash hair
- wi fi does not work because they have 3 routers for each floor. If you’re in the bedroom, forget about it. Complain and they’ll remember they should install a repeater in your suite and even despite this, wifi is constantly down. Complain again and they’ll blame the internet company.
- heating system won’t work if your neighbor has cool air on: there are three compressors for the whole floor
- neighbor cooks daily every kind of dish and opens his door to ventilate, overwhelming the entire floor with odor.
- freezer doesn’t freeze and they can’t fix it
- gym non existent, don’t believe it when they tell you all equipment is inside already.

There is nothing luxurious about this place and you get none of what’s promised. They saw the issues with their own eyes including video of the water like a thread and they won’t admit or do a thing about it, let alone refund you so you can go elsewhere and endure less irritation. That was after Ali actually told me he would refund me 3Million. He’s so professional that 15 minutes later he realized he wanted to charge me the 410,000LBP « daily rate » for the 12 days I stayed there, which would mean he won’t actually refund anything for the remaining days. He lied about the current rate which shows they reduced their price by « 63% » according to booking.com.

You’ll live in far better conditions in your own home and with zero stress and discomfort. Once they take your money you’ll never see it again even if your room burns out. And to top it all, there is such a lack of accountability that Ali, the so called manager, left me the rudest voice message on WhatsApp after a dozen others to the point of harassment. Now I can see who they really are: thugs. You don’t abuse a guest’s phone number this way and you don’t unleash on them just because your « boss » Rihab told you that the hotel won’t refund Michele no matter her complaints. Shame on them, what a terrible image they reflect of my homeland.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ibtissam shamseddine, General Manager at Hotel De Ville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Dear Mrs. Michele,

I am shocked of your well long tailored complain, I guess all of this was because we did not refund the amount after 12 DAYS of your stay, knowing that there was an agreement at the beginning that your reservation is not refundable. Please note the following that I was personally following:

First, mistakes may arise in any hotel, the problem will be if it was not solved
Case of hot water was solved immediately
Water pressure is normal, maybe not suitable for you, but until today we did not receive complain about it, and it was impossible to increase the pressure technically
Internet is not stable in Lebanon, not only in the hotel, even though we installed you a new router, but seems still not satisfying you.
Mini bar in rooms are not set for freezing, but for cooling items
We offered you the gym room for free for your private session with your personal trainer coming from outside the hotel !!!
When your neighbours' cooked we informed them to stop it, and they did

I don’t know if you mentioned the wrong hotel because we don’t have a “boss”: called Rihab

Mrs. Michele, as you said, you are a guest in several hotels, and I guess you know that mistakes may arise, however we did our best to satisfy your wants and needs but seems we did not.

Thank you for your comments, we will do our utmost to avoid them in the future, knowing that we did on the spot during your stay.

Regards,