All reviews international airport hotel is modern western restaurant galaxy restaurant local delicacies imam khomeini an early flight ideal hotel spa area special thanks iranian bread swimming pool short stay night stay walking distance rooms are comfortable breakfast buffet
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Very nicely decorated, modern hotel located at the Airport. Staff were always friendly and I particularly enjoyed dining in the Iranian restaurant. My waiter was very helpful in explaining the local delicacies and showed me what to do with my meal.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Maryam T, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear valued guest,

It is really appreciated to read your review, thank you for taking the time to share with us your guest experience at the Novotel IKIA.

We are very proud that you mentioned the friendliness of our staff and delighted to learn that we provided you an atmosphere to be comfortable and relaxed.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and should you travel again to Tehran, our team are pleased to be service to you.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I stayed at the Novotel at Tehran international airport, it was really nice and I was looked after very well by the staff, I can commend Ayeneh particularly on reception who was very helpful. The food was nice and the room clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Phil,

Thank you so much for sharing such a nice review regarding your experience at our hotel.

We are always happy to hear and read how much our guests enjoyed their time with us. It is our reward! Be assured that I already shared your comment with the team that will serve as an encouragement to all. Much appreciated!

We hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back for your next stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2018

I would like say a million thanks to restaurant staff for exelent service provided during my stay.I have been at hotel since August 2017
Team always attentive to every my request ever have been made
The expression “with us there are not guesswork” really works

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Itichon,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and 5/5 rating! It was our pleasure to have you as one of our loyal guests and your feedback will serve as an encouragement to all. Much appreciated!

we appreciate your sharing your feeling and, should you travel to Tehran in the future, the team will be more than happy to be service to you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2018

i would say many thanks to all the members of f&b coz they do their best to give the nice servise to guests. Also I’ m grateful to mr. Mohsen Moradi , the captan of B shift team for warm welcome and friendly atmosphera. l wanna thank the maneger of the team mr, Rashidi.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Vasyl,

It is really appreciated to read your review especially from you as a loyal guest, thank you for taking the time to share with us your guest experience at the Novotel IKIA.

We are very proud that you mentioned the friendliness of our staff and delighted to learn that we provided you a great restaurant experience.

Once again , we value your feedback and, hope to see you very soon.

Truly yours,

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

every thing was great,,,agreat trip to Iran,l completely changed my mind about this country,your hotel was great with good people and kindness. professional staff, thank you very much,especially the staff of the restaurant and dear nader

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank gorga v

Dear Gorga,

What a fantastic review we received from you, I appreciate! It's the greatest satisfaction to receive such a praising comments about our staff! Thank you for your appreciation.

Thank you once again on behalf of the team. We all are looking forward to welcome you back on another trip to Tehran.

Have wonderful day,