All reviews coffee shop taxi service iranian standards recommend this hotel shower passengers city tv internet subway receptionist
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Can't really recommend this hotel.The reason is over priced! The room I had needed maintenance to get up to standard expected for the money the charge .Front of house ok not really forthcoming and interested .Breakfast ! Not much to say but same problem like in other places to many check and no one is really know what to do .Mind you I am 30 + years in the industry and probably to much into detail .But the basics are just the minimum of what we can expect .So I would not be back when I am in Tehran again !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Fred K
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Stayed for one night, rooms are ok but very dark. When I got to my room, there was something wrong and I couldn't stay there, so the guy that took me just lead me to another one, without explaining anything. He spoke no English at all, so it got a bit difficult. I was left in a new room without a key, as we got in using the master key. Internet didn't work properly and, when I called, I was told it would take 5 minutes to get it restarted and to give me a password. The front desk told me they would send somebody up with the password and my key in 5 minutes, so I asked them to slip them under the door instead of knocking, as, after over 30 hours on the go, I was going to try to take a nap. 15 minutes later the door bell rings, and I have to completely dress up (head scarf included) to open the door that I had asked not to be knocked. I'm not sure if they don't understand English or if they just do things the way they want to, given that this type of miscommunication happened throughout my stay but, whatever the case, I'm sure there are better alternatives than the Aramis in Tehran.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marcia V
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The street outside the hotel is very lively with a wide pavement and lots of people selling their wares in front of shops. This is a big plus especially late afternoon / early evening, nice for strolling.

The hotel is clean but some rooms are very dark (rooms ending 01 to 03 I believe). We changed one room to a room ending 13, these gave a view onto the busy road but soundproofing was adequate. No blackout curtains but It was preferable to the first room i was given. Rooms ending 017-019 would be best but I was told none were available. Did not see a suite, maybe better as the standard rooms are not large.

The a/c is not as powerful or cool as one would like.

The shower is strong with immediate hot water - in some hotels in Iran one has to wait a long time for the hot water.

A major criticism is that one has to pay for the gym - about USD8 per hour. A detail but it should be free.

Breakfast is excellent.

This would be 3* in Europe but for Iran its 4*.

Good service especially the receptionist who spoke excellent English.

Wifi OK, by Iranian standards.

There's is no hotel parking, but we found space in a side alley.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Very friendly. Good value, lovely food and spotless on all areas. Taxi arrangements are easy and convienent. Very early start to airport but hotel fully functional. Would come again. English papers provided and english tv.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Aramis Hotel T, General Manager at Aramis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your positive comments. We are delighted that you are satisfied with our services provided by Aramis Hotel .We look forward to your return. Best Regards; Mahmoud Ghadiri General Manager

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

This is a good choice when staying in Tehran. It's location make it easy to travel by subway or taxi to all main attractions in the city (Tehran is not a good city for walking..), the rooms are spacious and clean, there is a good selection for breakfast and not at least; the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2017
Aramis Hotel T, General Manager at Aramis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Guest ;Many thanks for posting your comments, we appreciated reading them and thank you for staying with us. Best Regards; Mahmoud Ghadiri General Manger of Aramis Hotel