See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2016

Great location in the heart of Tehran, near the all sidesign areas. Room was very clean, confortable and aircondition. Breakfast was very testy and filling. Very friendly staff. Great value for the money.

Room Tip: Front rooms facing street
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank moshe22
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

This place was amazing. It was in the center of town. Close to everything including shopping, restaurants, subway station and only 10 minutes away from the Grand Bazzar. The breakfast was simple but very fresh and clean. The staff were very accommodating, friendly and spoke English. I have to say, I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone on a business trip or a family looking to stay on budget. Thanks to the hotel and staff for an amazing time and stay. Hope to see you guys soon!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank maryamhadian
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

I travel to Tehran quite often for business and always disappointed with the hotels within my budget ( when vendors pay for it , well that's a different story:)).
I stayed at Hotel Pasargad for a week and I was impressed from check in until out. Their service is very "western" and rooms are quite spacious. The breakfast was pretty good also. The best attribute is their location, I was ten minutes from anywhere I needed to be and very close to the taxi terminal and metro ( best way to get around Tehran!!). Their prices are very, very reasonable.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Amir N
Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

We pay high price for old classic hotel,my advice its wronge one,even wifi you must pay further money, breakfast poor you must pay further for water in breakfast,so l hope no one get it.
Small room,noisy,cold.
Reception can not speak English
I found the hotel in trip adviser,l am surprised that such bad hotel found on it,so I must think very well before choose hotel from trip adviser next time

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank SamerA1084
PasargadHotel, Manager at Pasargad Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

Dear Guest
I'm sorry that you had a bad experience during your stay at our Hotel, since our prices are lower than most two star hotels in Tehran we made it clear on trip advisor website that we offer paid wifi so our guests would know it before making a reservation, secondly we don't charge for tab water unless you have requested for mineral water, about the room being small I wish that you would have contact ed the front desk and asked for a manager, I would've gladly changed your room.
All the pictures provided on trip advisor website are recent photos of our facilities so that our guest can't make decision based on what they see.
Best regards
Pasargad Hotel management

Reviewed 20 August 2015

61 $ per night , 2 people.
Internet extra.
Nice clean rooms.
Really have to request the front desk to start the "cooler / AC" for you in summer.
Simple breakfast, included.
We were comfortable and enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: August 2015