All reviews imam khomeini single room golestan palace western toilet budget hotel subway station national museum clean rooms metrostation usd reception city iran
Reviewed 4 September 2017

After travelling around Iran we were used to meet nice people only, so it was like a bucket of cold water to arrive to Samen hotel. We didnt see/hear a single greeting or smile, the lady at the reception seemed angry that we dare to bother her. There was no warm water, but anyway after taking shower (or attempting to do so), the bathroom was drowning. Terrible location- you just have really busy street and shops with car parts around. For 60 usd you;d expect more.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Marta D
samen h, General Manager at Samen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Marta
I would like to thank you to spend your time to inform me about your bad experience in our hotel .so im absolutly sorry and i hope we welcoming you again in our hotel . we try the best to satisfay our guest and nothing make us happy than our guest satisfaction .
Arash Mehrabi

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Centrally located, close to bazar. Friendly staff. The room was tiny with a big bathroom, clean, but smelled of fresh painting. The room was in the back and quite. I paid 40 $ for a single room. I thomk it is a good budget solution.

4  Thank onmyway2015
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Last weeks I stayed several nights in Samen Hotel in Tehran. Good choice. The staff is absolutely very very friendly and very very helpful. Wonderful people.
Located near some of the big attractions like the Big Bazaar, Golestan Palace and some of the main museums. All on walking distance.
Two metrostations near by. Clean rooms. Free good working wifi, free breakfast.
I enjoyed staying there and kept coming back each time I was in Tehran. Recommended.

2  Thank dorien v
samen h, Guest Relations Manager at Samen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Dorien I'm so excited and thankful that you wrote a review for us here!
hospitality and friendly behavior is our duty toward visitors.
I'm really looking forward to meeting you again here.
Elmira

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I booked the room via hotel email, they respond to my email very fast and understandable. Since I am a budget traveller they offer me discount. Breakfast was awesome. There are 2 subway stations near hotel Imam khomeini station on line 1 and mellat station on line 2, this makes everythinf perfect foe a budget traveller. The location is near to golestan palace, national museum, jweleray museum and so on... Recomended

6  Thank 251elmiraa
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

i stay in samen hotel , very good location near big bazar and golestan palace . room was clean breakfast normal . i pay 55 usd per night and 30 usd for airport pick up. staff too helpful and kind . wifi normal like other hotel in iran . good hotel for long stay. Recommended .

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
8  Thank Amirhosseim
arash m, General Manager at Samen Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Dear Mr Amirhosseim
thank you for kind comment on samen hotel hope to welcoming you again in our hotel
warm regard