All reviews walking distance national museum spoke excellent english basic hotel rooms are small recommend this hotel well located hotel first floor visa on arrival close to metro station dates airport usd iran fridge
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is centrally located, the rooms are small and a bit out of date. It has a very good Segafredo place, coffee on the first floor, which services very good coffee, pizza, cake (small meals, snacks).

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Very basic hotel , the biggest advantage is the metro which is very close, air conditioning available.Disadvantages are road very close , big noise, no elevator . Breakfast as usual in Iran, coffee available.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2017

when i have reserved it online the price was 70$ but on the counter they sold it 49$ :/
but its near to the down town and also Bazar and golestan palace . also to the subway station.
with 10 min walk to the east there is a lot of street food in 30th Tir

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank IranPlateau
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I was unable to book via email or website as my email was down. However, when I called, I was attended to by a friendly English speaking front desk officer who promptly checked and booked me a room for the next day. He even gave me directions to get there by metro from bus terminal. Hotel was about 100m from metro.

Rooms were adequate, bathroom clean with modern WC. Bottled drinks were provided in the fridge and TV was working. My only grouse was that I had to call for aircon to be turned on but that was done immediately. And I couldn't control the temperature.

The hotel did my taxi booking to airport. Perhaps more expensive with additional taxes but they accepted USD and it worked out for me.

Overall I had a nice stay there and I've to say, the concierge who served us was one of the most professional. He has an MBA btw which is perhaps why he spoke excellent English :)

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank IchalLechenko
Reviewed 31 August 2017

It looks almost like an avarage pilgrim hotel in Saudi-Arabia. Breakfast is just tea, bread, eggs and dates. The best thing about the hotel is that its really well located. Walking distance everyhere in the centre and also the subway station is very near. Bottled water in the rooms is a huge plus.

Date of stay: October 2016