See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2018

hotel in a good position on road from Airport to the cener of Teheran, good for the business trips.when possible, has necessary to renoval some romms and carpet, in a part destroyed.electrical connessions to put in condition for an use also with foreign apparatus.

Room Tip: double for single use.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PublicRelationBM, Director of Sales at Parsian Esteghlal International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Masmotalda,

Thank you of your kind advice.
We are about to have some changes in the West Tower to serve you better for the next time.

Best Regards

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

we had booked 4 double rooms from 12/08/2018 to 14/08/2018. The area is nice but the rooms were worse rooms I have seen in any hotel. This is not a 5 star hotel. we were in west wing and rooms had dirty carpets, cracked ceiling, old coming off wallpapers and beds with wheels which its matters moved every time you moved in the bed. I had the most uncomfortable sleep.
bathroom was old and toilet had cheap broken plastic seat that moved.
I looked and looked for a plug to charge my phone and finally on last day I found a multiplug thrown under tv table. the remote didn't work too by the way.
my mom and dad room's carpet was so filthy with huge spots that mom couldn't take it anymore and had to complain so they did change her room to cleaner room.
This is my 1st time and last time staying in this hotel.
The stuff were nice and breakfast buffet was good tho.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank israalhakim

Dear IsraalHakim,

thank you very much of your kind attention and estimation. All about the West Tower will be reconstructed soon and we will serve you just as you deserve.
sorry for the inconvenience happend to you during your stay.

Regards

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Worst hotel experience in years in this "five stars" hotel in Teheran where they are not able to find your online reservation and they do not give you solutions.

Servive does not speak proper English and they are not able understand problem solving.

I arrived at 7 AM from my 10 hour flight from Spain and made me wait for two hours beacuse they could not find my 2 night reservation, and wanted me to charge a much more expensive rate.

After 3 hours they found the reservation and they wanted to move me to a different room. NO SENSE

It is a pity to experience first hand why many people do not visit a wonderful country like IRAN.

regards

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank AlejandroD1607

Dear Alejandro,

We do apologize for the inconvenience happened to you at check in time and thank you for the comments you gave us.
We will take care of this problem to be solved for the next time that if the booking information is not found for any reason, at least an enforceable solution to be given to the guest.

Best Regards

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Good location on upside Tehran, but old fashioned rooms, nice mountain view, rich breakfast, gentle staff, exchange office in reception hall(which is a true benefit), in conclusion a clear avarage stay.

5 star hotel is a certain illusion although if you lower your expectations, price quality balance of the hotel will satisfy you.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Başar Y
PublicRelationBM, Public Relations Manager at Parsian Esteghlal International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Sir / Madam Basar,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of your recent stay at The Parsian Esteghlal Hotel.

It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us and I am thrilled that you enjoyed the hotels staff and breakfast as well.
I do hope to have the immense pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm Regards
Public Relation Department

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

it was old fashioned ,dirty carpet, too noisy as the windows was not soundproof!! you should listen to the sounds of cars in chamran highway.
can you imaging that in a 5 star hotel there was no knife or forks.
never stay again and never advise it to anybody

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mina j
PublicRelationBM, Public Relations Manager at Parsian Esteghlal International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Madam Mina,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Parsian Esteghlal Hotel.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have further noted your disappointment with the noise in your room, and I hope this did not cause too much discomfort during your time with us.

It is with sincere regret for me that you felt unable to make us aware of the detail of your feedback during your stay. our team and I always available to speak about any queries or suggestions our guests may have for us, and I am so sorry that you did not feel able to share the extent of your concerns with any of us during your stay, as I am sure we would have been able to go some distance to find some solutions which would have made your time with us more comfortable. you mentioned the noise from Chamran highway it means you had a room in mountain view, there is some rooms in city view which are more quite. Also the rooms in East Tower has soundproof windows but they are a bit more expensive. Also I should tell you that we have a plan to renew the West Tower in near future so we hope we won't have any of these inconvenienced.
about the knife and forks you could call to room service 24/7 they will bring them for you immediately.

I am saddened that you left us with such an impression. However I appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback.
Once again, my sincere apologies for your disappointment and hope that your next visit to Tehran finds a more satisfying experience.

Kind Regards