All reviews persian gulf traditional restaurant reservation department star hotel health club modern hotel iranian food laleh park room temperature other hotels an excellent hotel rooms are large coffee shop breakfast buffet is pleasant stay mini bar internet connection
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel was great very modern nice breakfast,
Management was upmost professional and respectful, I had 9 days Stay at this hotel Jahangir night shift Manager very professional and respectful gentleman, also information disk Khanom Bahrami was absolutely great she was professional with good language experience helped us alot will definitely visit again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
EspinasHotel, General Manager at Espinas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel and for taking the time to share a 5 star review.

I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations in so many aspects and that we were able to provide you with a relaxing and memorable experience.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon. Please let me know when you would like to make another reservation as it would be a pleasure to oversee the details of your next booking.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Espinas Hotel is well located in the center of Tehran on a tree lined street with a pedestrian walkway in the center. Near a metro and facilities. Rooms were slightly dated but nothing that affected my stay. Very clean. Had a Nice view over the city. They also have a spa that has a nice equipped gym, pool, steam room, sauna, and offers massages. Breakfast had enough to get you through the morning. Staff at breakfast was ok. Not necessarily attentive or as kind as reception and the concierge. Samira at reception was very helpful as was Maryam at the concierge. Maryam was excellent in arranging my transport to Kashan. Something the concierge in the morning wasn't able to do. Thank you Maryam! Without a doubt would stay at the Espinas on my next visit to Tehran.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

What can I say more than thank you for your lovely words about your recent experience at Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel?

It is such a great pleasure that we exceed your expectations across all the aspects of your stay! Our central location is indeed one of our biggest highlights. But is truly rewarding to know how much the customer skills of our team was so important to make your stay truly special. Please be ensure that I will share your words with all team, especially with Samira and Maryam.

It is a great compliment to know that you would like to stay with us again when you have the opportunity to return to Tehran .
Please feel free to contact me directly as it would be my pleasure to oversee your booking.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Located exactly in the city center, Espinas Hotel would be definitely one of my choices on which hotel I should stay on my next trip. The beds were comfortable and big, the room service was amazing and the friendly staff managed to make our stay in the hotel the best. The only disadvantage that I can think of was that the breakfast was not so of European-Continental style. It was rather Iranian and for first-timers in Iran it will take some time for them to get used to it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kyriakos C
EspinasHotel, General Manager at Espinas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of The Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel. I am thrilled you had an enjoyable stay in general.

I apologise for the breakfast situation you encountered; though thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please rest assured that this has been raised with the team and will be dealt with internally to ensure this won't happen again.

I very much hope your concerns shall not dissuade you from staying on a future occasion, and encourage you to contact me directly should you wish to discuss a return visit.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We stay here for two nights, the room and bathroom were very clean and room service was great but wifi is quite poor.
All staff were friendly,check in was fast and smooth. We would like to choose the hotel again in future.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EspinasHotel, General Manager at Espinas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review about your recent stay at The Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel.

I am thrilled to learn that it was the staff here that really stood out for you. We take great pride in our personalized service here at The Espinas Hotel and I’m delighted to hear that .

Rest assured that I will be sharing your kind words and comments to the whole of the team and they will be just as thrilled to learn that you had such a great experience with us.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back ‘home’ to The Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel in the very near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 27 August 2018

The staff were so polite and kind, the foods of the hotel's restaurant were delicious and one of the main reasons which makes me go to Iran is their fantastic foods. do not go out of the hotel before 7 pm because it is traffic on that time, it is a little annoying but worth the trip

Room tip: choose northern rooms to have a better view
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
EspinasHotel, General Manager at Espinas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Our Dearest guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable review here about our hotel.It is a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed staying in our hotel and went home with memorable moments from Tehran.

Your feedback is very important to us as our guest satisfaction is our main priority
We would love to welcome you back here again on your upcoming trips

Warm Regards