See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel, good choice for breakfast, comfortable rooms, free wifi, a/c a bit weak, staff very hospitable. I stayed here for two nights as part of a group tour, it was a good start to my time in Iran before heading out of the city.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Hotel is in Tehran down town. No.391, Corner of ValieOstaad Motahari Ave.
The staff was outstanding politely, room rate was app. EUR140 incl. a very good Iranian and continental breakfast. Even WiFi in lobby and room was all the time available. Room quite modern. As well some EN TV channels. From my point of view much better compared to the former Hilton-Tehran.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I have stayed two nights in this very nice hotel downtown Teheran.
The lobby is very elegant and the staff professional.
Our room at 6th floor was comfortable and very well equipped (minibar included for free in our fare).
The breakfast has been very good with good choice of high quality food and the dinner has been truly good too.
Nothing to add: this is a valid classy hotel in Teheran and I can only recommend it!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Old building located in central Tehran. The room where I stayed for a week was not clean enough, I needed to wash the toilet for significant dirt on its surface and seat while an "already cleaned" tag was put by the house keeping. Breakfast was okay, simple, clean without much change every day. It's a place for business trip that requires good location to work but not recommended for the rest...

Date of stay: October 2017