US$173
US$320
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$421/night.

Centro Waha(Riyadh)
US$112
US$103
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$244
US$362
US$323
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$445/night.

US$455
US$279
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$357/night.

US$250
US$224
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$99
US$85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$206
US$156
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$206
US$191
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice hotelindoor swimming poolbusiness tripbuffet dinnerinnsmallindianfaisaliakingdomtreadmilltaxislaundrymenmr
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We as a group from Sri Lanka was attend tourism promotion event recently which was held at this hotel. so i highly recommend this hotel as "one of the best" hotel in Riyadh.following event they had arrange very nice international buffet for Organizers.food also very testy and up to standard. we got high speed wifi during the event.overall good experience.

Room Tip: Superb Banquet Team
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Where do I start - check-in seemed a good start 'we've upgraded you' - unfortunately only 1 lift was functioning that evening, so it took ages to take luggage up to the correct floor. I duly unpacked into the ample wardrobes and drawers, it is 1am in the morning due to late flight, so little else to do. In the morning I notice an ashtray in the room - I specifically have 'no smoking room' on my preferences with IHG. Bathroom very old fashioned, high step over the bath to use the shower, hand rail just about in the wall (made a mental note not to pull on it). Always bring my own cafetière and ground coffee to make a decent cup first thing, spilt some ground coffee on the floor by the bed - it stayed there from Friday night until Tuesday. The TV system is antiquated, although I had two in the room, neither worked the tvs even after changing the batteries in the remote. Only a few channels worked satisfactorily for an 'international' hotel. I also found a shard of glass on the carpet which I placed on the table - this was picked up. I always used the stairs to come down to the lobby, however a bag of rubbish was left in the stair well - was there when I left, so that's at least 5 days. In the room there were no cushions on the sofas or chairs (unlike the picture on the big advertising board outside), pens or pencils on the note pads by the phones (5 star you say !!!). Air conditioning was frightfully noisy, fridge totally ineffective and I couldn't see the logic of 2 coffee mugs but only one espresso cup. I tried the gym - only 2 of 3 treadmills operational, swimming pool is more like a long bath, no easy entry place, 50cm step then 70cm step to the floor and it was freezing, I mean very cold, not good after was session on the treadmill.
Good points - excellent buffet with traditional fayre, waiting staff very pleasant.
Checkout - when you are workings check out of 14.30 is impossible, its out before 8am or when you return to the hotel, 16.30. They couldn't extend my check out time. So changed in casual/travel clothes in gym. Their excuse was, a guest complained the previous day he couldn't have his room as the guest hadn't checked out, so it was a policy change by management.
This hotel is poorly managed, lots of chiefs, no indians - watching 5 managers oversee 3 workman install a new display cabinet in the lobby just about summed it up. Someone needs to shake this lot up. This hotel is well past its 'sell by' date.

Room Tip: away from the lift, go above the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HIAlQasr-Hazem, General Manager at Holiday Inn Riyadh - Al Qasr, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Al-Qasr. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you have encountered. We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that your concern has been addressed to the concern Department Head and will take appropriate measures to prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is aging and quickly getting old; the staff is becoming loose and imprecise: housekeeping, room service, business center.....

Food is different each time (grilled shrimps, salmon, steak...). I tried same dishes multiple times, each time it came different from the other. Food different from menu. Menu small and had limited choices. Breakfast same everyday; no changes and no new ideas or dishes. There’s only one Restaurant in the hotel.
Rooms can be much cleaner because housekeeping is loose. Rooms are left dirty in their hidden details.
Furniture is old and is under patchwork to keep the hotel running. Lots of maintenance needed all over the rooms and facilities. The business center is a joke: dust all over, b&w printer only, printer/scanner don’t work, no paper, no support.....

Prices are higher than what you get. Not recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Riyadh - Al Qasr, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi falkhoury,

Thank you for staying and writing us a review. It is regrettable that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay with us due to the unsatisfactory cleanliness of the room, staff service, food selection, and overall condition at the hotel. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Your comments are greatly appreciated and have been forwarded over to the appropriate departments to discuss and review. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain additional details about your experience. We hope to hear from you soon and be of further assistance.

Regards,

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 26 March 2018

planned to have late dinner in hotel's restaurant. we asked for Chef's Special Salad and Mineral water. after a while waiter came back saying that they are missing the ingredients for the salad (which they call Chef's Special) and that have NOT any mineral water to offer. Opted for green salad and still water.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HIAlQasr-Hazem, General Manager at Holiday Inn Riyadh - Al Qasr, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest ,

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I spent my 1st week in Riyadh at the Holiday Inn Al Qasr, and to my surprise, I really enjoyed it. My room was very clean, and the bed was quite comfortable. The breakfast buffet was excellent. The only problem I encountered was being able to converse in English (at times) with the Front Desk staff. The hotel is centrally located, with easy access to other parts of Riyadh.

Room Tip: North-facing rooms - overlooking the King Fahad Library - are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments during your stay at our hotel.
It would always be our pleasure to deliver to you the excellent service that all of our guests deserved. We highly appreciate your feedback and it will be dealt accordingly.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Holiday Inn Al Qasr on your future trips to Riyadh!
Kind regards,