Sabbah Tours Services - Day Tours
Review Highlights
The Jordanian hospitality

Sabbah has been very helpful and pro-active, he checked every step of our tour and provided with... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Julianus D
Rome, Italy
One cool guide!!!

Shout out to the Coolest(literally) the Coolest laid back tour guide ever. He made this trip to... read more

Reviewed 4 December 2018
Quinteasa M
via mobile

All reviews recommend mr extremely kind felt very safe dead sea and petra visited amman visit jordan wadi rum always on time beautiful country knowledge desert information airport middle suggestions itinerary driver
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from a trip to Jordan. we generally prefer to be very independent when we travel but we felt it would have been good to have a point of reference when traveling in such a "particular " country. after searching on TripAdvisor, we found Sabbah tour services and contacted them . since the beginning , Sabbah was so helpful and kind and helped us organize our 4 days in Jordan with his suggestions and thoughts in order for us to see the best. our time in Jordan was absolutely perfect thanks to Sabbah Tour Services! he would drive us to all the places, would suggest where to eat , would care about us and provide water, would help us in anything we needed and went beyond what we had planned! the best part of the trip was when he organized for us a dinner at a camp in the desert and made sure they would cook for us Zurb, the traditional meat cooked under the sand . he also brought us to the best restaurant for hummus and falafel , and made us try the typical cake, kunafa .

I highly recommend Sabbah tour services. we felt very safe and enjoyed our time in Jordan so much . we would definitely suggest him for your time in Jordan!
Thank you Sabbah!
Serena and Alessandro

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Serena V
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Thank you soooo much to Sabbah who took really good care of my mum, my sister and I.
He was earlier for agreed pick up times, kind and attentive to our request, he provided us with valuable informations about the regions and country. He took time on the way to stop in amazing spots where we could take incredible pictures.

I recommend Mr Sabbah for your Jordan visit, He was the best choice we made when planning our trip !!
See you Sabbah !!

Date of experience: February 2018
3  Thank FellowTraveler555563
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Me and my partner hired Sabbah during our time in Jordan. His service was relaxed and organized. Car was in good shape and comfortable. He is a soft spoken gentleman and he is patient.
We are well pleased with his service and advices! Definitely recommends him!

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank SaharaMisa
Reviewed 20 January 2018

We found Sabbah on the internet following enthusiastic review about him; he proposed us a tour including attractions off the beaten track. He is always on time and extremely kind and helped us out in several occasions when we needed to change accommodation or were just looking for souvenirs. He is not just a driver, he took care of us during the whole trip and arranged some guided visits with excellent tour guides, took us to wonderful restaurants (beware of the huge portions though!) and treated us like friends.
I am not a fan of guided tours in general but we would have never had such a perfect trip withou him: helpful, knowledgeable, kind, discreet...
I could never recommend him enough!

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank nicolajanna
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Mr. Sabbah was very punctual and polite, and a careful and safe driver. Also very thoughtful and helpful in palnning our journey. We would recommend Mr. Sabbah to others looking for a guide or driver for a trip or tour around the Hashemite Kingdom.

Date of experience: September 2017