Sabbah Tours Services - Day Tours
Review Highlights
One cool guide!!!

Shout out to the Coolest(literally) the Coolest laid back tour guide ever. He made this trip to... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Quinteasa M
via mobile
Incredible, Very Professional and a Nice Person Mr. Sabbah

We took a 6 days tour in Jordan from Airport to Airport. Mr. Sabbah himself came for us and he is a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
AshrithPatil
Bangalore

All reviews recommend mr extremely kind felt very safe dead sea and petra visited amman always on time wadi rum airport jordan knowledge information desert suggestions jerash country middle itinerary
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Me and my partner hired Sabbah during our time in Jordan. His service was relaxed and organized. Car was in good shape and comfortable. He is a soft spoken gentleman and he is patient.
We are well pleased with his service and advices! Definitely recommends him!

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank SaharaMisa
Reviewed 20 January 2018

We found Sabbah on the internet following enthusiastic review about him; he proposed us a tour including attractions off the beaten track. He is always on time and extremely kind and helped us out in several occasions when we needed to change accommodation or were just looking for souvenirs. He is not just a driver, he took care of us during the whole trip and arranged some guided visits with excellent tour guides, took us to wonderful restaurants (beware of the huge portions though!) and treated us like friends.
I am not a fan of guided tours in general but we would have never had such a perfect trip withou him: helpful, knowledgeable, kind, discreet...
I could never recommend him enough!

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank nicolajanna
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Mr. Sabbah was very punctual and polite, and a careful and safe driver. Also very thoughtful and helpful in palnning our journey. We would recommend Mr. Sabbah to others looking for a guide or driver for a trip or tour around the Hashemite Kingdom.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank Malcolm B
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I found Sabbah on Trip Advisor and hired him to drive me and my friend to Jerash, Madaba, Mt Nebo, Baptism Site, Dead Sea and Petra. He replied my emails and questions very quickly and it was always very objective.

During our tours, he was always very ponctual, friendly and helpful with lots of information about the places we visited and Jordan in general.

He offers excelent service for a reasonable price. I would definately hire him again.

Thanks Sabbah for presenting us your wonderful and beautiful country called Jordan

Best Regards, Carlos

Date of experience: March 2017
3  Thank Carlos S
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Sabbah was a reliable, considerate, and knowledgable guide. The cost performance of his tours was especially good.

Date of experience: October 2016