“Dead sea and Petra”

Sabbah Tours Services - Day Tours
Ranked #20 of 74 Tours in Amman
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Thank you soooo much to Sabbah who took really good care of my mum, my sister and I.
He was earlier for agreed pick up times, kind and attentive to our request, he provided us with valuable informations about the regions and country. He took time on the way to stop in amazing spots where we could take incredible pictures.

I recommend Mr Sabbah for your Jordan visit, He was the best choice we made when planning our trip !!
See you Sabbah !!

"itinerary"
"driver"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Me and my partner hired Sabbah during our time in Jordan. His service was relaxed and organized. Car was in good shape and comfortable. He is a soft spoken gentleman and he is patient.
We are well pleased with his service and advices! Definitely recommends him!

2  Thank SaharaMisa
Reviewed 20 January 2018

We found Sabbah on the internet following enthusiastic review about him; he proposed us a tour including attractions off the beaten track. He is always on time and extremely kind and helped us out in several occasions when we needed to change accommodation or were just looking for souvenirs. He is not just a driver, he took care of us during the whole trip and arranged some guided visits with excellent tour guides, took us to wonderful restaurants (beware of the huge portions though!) and treated us like friends.
I am not a fan of guided tours in general but we would have never had such a perfect trip withou him: helpful, knowledgeable, kind, discreet...
I could never recommend him enough!

2  Thank nicolajanna
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Mr. Sabbah was very punctual and polite, and a careful and safe driver. Also very thoughtful and helpful in palnning our journey. We would recommend Mr. Sabbah to others looking for a guide or driver for a trip or tour around the Hashemite Kingdom.

1  Thank Malcolm B
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I found Sabbah on Trip Advisor and hired him to drive me and my friend to Jerash, Madaba, Mt Nebo, Baptism Site, Dead Sea and Petra. He replied my emails and questions very quickly and it was always very objective.

During our tours, he was always very ponctual, friendly and helpful with lots of information about the places we visited and Jordan in general.

He offers excelent service for a reasonable price. I would definately hire him again.

Thanks Sabbah for presenting us your wonderful and beautiful country called Jordan

Best Regards, Carlos