“Thanks Mr. Sabbah”

Sabbah Tours Services - Day Tours
Ranked #20 of 72 Tours in Amman
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Mr. Sabbah was very punctual and polite, and a careful and safe driver. Also very thoughtful and helpful in palnning our journey. We would recommend Mr. Sabbah to others looking for a guide or driver for a trip or tour around the Hashemite Kingdom.

1  Thank Malcolm B
"itinerary"
"driver"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

I found Sabbah on Trip Advisor and hired him to drive me and my friend to Jerash, Madaba, Mt Nebo, Baptism Site, Dead Sea and Petra. He replied my emails and questions very quickly and it was always very objective.

During our tours, he was always very ponctual, friendly and helpful with lots of information about the places we visited and Jordan in general.

He offers excelent service for a reasonable price. I would definately hire him again.

Thanks Sabbah for presenting us your wonderful and beautiful country called Jordan

Best Regards, Carlos

2  Thank Carlos S
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Sabbah was a reliable, considerate, and knowledgable guide. The cost performance of his tours was especially good.

1  Thank Damien T
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I visited Jordan with my family in October 2016. We were in Jordan for only 4 days and wanted to visit Amman, Dead Sea, River Jordan, Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba and Main Springs…most travel agents said that this is not possible in 4 days due to time and distance. However, after an exchange of many emails, Mr. Sabbah made this possible.
Though we had a short time, we did not feel rushed. He is very careful driver, who makes good time in order for you to cover every location you have asked for and more.
When we camped at Wadi Rum, he took into consideration that we have a child and provided us a tent with an attached bathroom and toilet.
He started the tour service as a passion and will go an extra mile to make sure you are happy with the trip, as his happiness is in seeing that you are happy. .
He knows the best places to eat great Jordanian food, which is very yummy. He is great with kids and makes sure they are happy (even if it means specially stopping to find a pine cone on the way) and enjoy the trip as well. His prices are also reasonable as compared and we definitely recommend his services for a great and comfortable trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Sabbah is a sole operator and he really knows his stuff. With over 16 years experience and more than 500 tours he has taken personally, he's the guy you want taking your trip!

We were recommended Sabbah by a friend and after a brilliant 4 days in Jordan, it's my turn to pass that recommendation onto the TripAdvisor readers. So let me share with you what I think is best about Sabbah:

1.) He speaks good English & some Italian
2.) He is completely flexible around what you want to do
3.) He is happy to wait for you any time, anywhere
4.) He speaks to locals and negotiates for you
5.) He really cares you have an excellent time
6.) He knows the #1 spots to go for everything
7.) He is friends with everyone, so you can do ANYTHING!

Whenever we left our hotel, Sabbah would be there waiting. If we needed something like when our bag broke, he knew or found someone to do it cheap. In the instance of the hiking bag, the handle had broken off and Sabbah had his friend do it for AUD$1.00 as well as fixing the other strap to ensure it didn't go also.

At one stage I asked for a Turkish bath & haircut, so Sabbah located the best places to do both. The stores barely spoke English, but Sabbah managed it all and was there 100% of the time.

When you are on his tours, it's like your best friend. You simply don't need to think or worry about a thing. Sabbah has a mentality that when he stops working, he will be stuck at home and get bored, so he pours himself into the job, super proud of his country and wanting to share that with you and make you have a great time.

So my friends, don't go past him, he's an excellent guide.

Josh & Tus