See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

With a great price, above than other boutique hotels around, i had higher expectations
-welcome:- its common to go to reception and wait few minutes until someone welcome you and serve u
- rooms:-
-rooms are ok, clean and has towels but does not have water cuttle with poor wifi.
- rooms does not have types of plugs and they dont provide converters, u need to buy them!!!!
-in room phones do not work

Service is very poor. I don’t recommend this hotel. Wont do it again

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Disappointed with my stay in this hotel. Expected better. Breakfast was incredibly poor, options of boiled eggs, stale bread and a box of cereal. When checking out I explained how poor the breakfast was and how they could charge £10 for such a terrible service...the manager agreed it is not great...but still charged me!! Rooms are very basic. Wifi was hit and miss (off the entire 2nd night of visit). The rule that you get what you pay for is true for this place...cheap. Won't be staying again.

Room Tip: Eat breakfast somewhere else
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2016

The one thing that saves this hotel is the staff. They are accommodating, friendly, helpful and really want to make the best of your stay.

I was honestly shocked at the poor condition of this hotel. The first room I was given was disgusting - smoky, dusty, smelly and the bathroom in particular was very dirty and badly needed renovating. I informed Reception that I wasn't happy and they moved me into another room after an hour.

The second room was a little better but was still the standard of a 2 star hotel at best. There were nails sticking out of the floorboards where the carpets didn't fit (very dangerous if there were kids in the room), the furniture was old and well worn, dusty and sticky. The bathroom was still very very old, the fixtures badly grouted and tiles missing in the shower. I didn't feel comfortable at all and it actually detracted from my holiday. If it wasn't for the friendly attitude of the staff I would have asked for my money back and booked another hotel.

Room Tip: The lower floors are quieter as they are further from the rooftop bar
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Dora716
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I have stayed for one night only, the hotel is good, but they have to make some improvements, the reception was not that much experienced, also i have already booked through booking.com & he told me that he will search for a room for me !! but he gave me a room with wet floor !! due to cleaning.

Also the isolation between rooms need to be improvements, my neighbours TV sound was in my room !

Finally they have to make some maintenance for the bathroom, as the room is very good, but the bathroom is very old.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Good location, a great rooftop bar with great food. The hotel staff are helpful and friendly. Areas for improvement could be the breakfast room is in the basement but nonetheless a good selection of food for a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business