“Good meal in Neve Tzedek ”
Review of Suzana Restaurant

Suzana Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 1,652 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli, Balti
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Family dinner under a large tree. Tasty, reasonable and large portions of Mediterranean treats. Something for everyone. Not kosher. Moussaka, couscous with fruit and chicken, shrimp and rice. All delicious and friendly staff. Make a reservation and ask for non smoking.

1  Thank usmom

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I saved this visit for our last night as I have eaten here before and know and love this restaurant. Seated on the terrace we enjoyed a range of starters - aubergine, falafel, taboule and okra and delicious main courses. We had a selection of stuffed foods, salads, kebabs and chicken. Everything was mouth-wateringly presented and we thoroughly enjoyed the food. We had a bottle of Pinot Grigio which worked well with our varied dishes. Our waitress couldn't have been more helpful with suggestions, or knowledgeable about the dishes and their ingredients. The perfect meal and setting for our last night in Tel Aviv.

2  Thank Helen338
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The food was very tasty and fresh. The food was served fast.
The service was very polite and warm.
The atmosphere in the restaurant is very comfortable. We could talk without background noise

1  Thank Rivka M
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This is a restaurant I love going back as often as I can. It's very pleasant both to sit outside in the beautiful garden and inside where the bar is. The food is original, tasty and special - not the same dishes that you can get anywhere. Although it's mostly crowded, the service is good and the waiters are attentive. Also, this restaurant's proximity to Suzanne Dalal Centre makes it a convenient destination for those who want to enjoy a pleasurable meal before or after a cultural event.

1  Thank Suzy A
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Good food and service in a nice setting.

I suppose the price is slightly higher then it should be for this type of food but it was reasonable enough and by no means expensive.

The desserts were tasty too.

I wouldn't go out of my way to find this place but if you staying at the Dan Panorama Hotel then this is only about 2 blocks away.

It was pleasant and they allow you to put a gratuity on your card which is unusual in Israel. I Tipped in cash.

1  Thank LepkeB