“CURRYYYYY”
Review of Marketlv Vegan

Marketlv Vegan
Ranked #397 of 1,778 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 28 July 2018

A great vegan place to eat . They had so many curry options from all around the world . I loved the moroccan stew.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I got there almost first at 1200 when they opened and asked for two take away dishes the Thai and the Moroccan.
They both looked good and I took them home that’s about 3 minutes walk away.
The Moroccan dish tasted off and I thought it’s how it’s supposed to be until my friend said the same so we only ate the Thai that was again a simple student style dish with some rice.
Very disappointing we’ll go there later and ask for our money back on the Moroccan dish that was spoiled yuk.
Avoid this place.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

The place is small

But they allow you to try the dishes

Moroccan , Indian , Mexican very good

If you like spicy food thus is the place

Very well located

The service was good

The dishes were big enough

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous meal here, the Pad Thai salad was really good and tasty, probably my favourite thing on the menu.

Small place with seating for around 20 inside and out, but well worth a visit

A vegan restaurant but so much more.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

A good friend of mine took me to the restaurant after a while I haven't eaten there. I took the Moroccan stew and he ordered the Thai soup. Service was quite quick and we attacked our dishes and all the great food was in our bellies!

Will come again XD