“Great food”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went here with 7 friends.
Finding tables took a while, but we managed to get two slightly apart.
Food was excellent, and the 'free side bar'is a nice touch, you can get some pickles, yogurt and salsa or tahini while waiting.
We went in peak hour, so found the ordering process quite stressful but if you dont mind going earlier (say, before 9) you'll find it far quieter.

My falafel burger was 10/10. My whole table loved their food, cauliflower was a hit.
Between 4 of us we shared two sides, sweet potatoes and cauliflower and then the additional bread, and a pita each.
Amazing.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Eyal Shani’s place has got a unique concept. It is potatoes in a pita bread. A lot tastier than expected, with lots of sauces. I enjoyed it. There are also non vegetarian dishes that I didn’t try

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

This place can be a bit more expensive than your average Falafel / Shwarma, but it's totally worth it.
The meat dishes are great (everything is Pita-based) but the vegetarian ones are the real deal! And if you didn't have enough pita - there are small pita bites that can be dipped in Tehina or his special tomato dip.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I went because I heard that they have opened up one in NYC and Paris and wanted to try it out.

It was gross! The meat was fatty and the "baked" cauliflower was "Eh!".

The staff were singing every few minutes (cute) and then drinking Tequila Shooters (not cool).

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Super fun, casual, freshest food prepared in front of you, Get the cauliflower and any of the sandwiches! Prices are fair and portions are sharable. Open on Shabbat!