“Bad service and overpriced beer”
Review of Paspartu

Paspartu
Ranked #25 of 110 Nightlife in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We love to travel and we love a good beer, so we decided to combine these 2 to one of the best pubs in jaffa! Over 40 types of beer, great chef`s menu and the unique atmosphere created by our one of a kind staff :) chess games to play, sports games on screen (MUNDIAL IS NOW!) and a for private room for any cause, almost... For special events please visit our facebook page.
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I've been to Paspartu last week with a few friends and I must say that I was very disappointed with my experience, as this is consider the best bar in Jaffa by timeout. I've asked for a local beer on draft, which was overpriced, more expensive than London. When me and my friends were about to pay we have be demanded to pay a service charge, which should be optional, but we did not have that choice. And the service was not that great. Definitely not the number 1 bar in Jaffa.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Wanted a place where they serve a number of bottled beers. Was recommended to try out paspartu. Great little place with a good selection. Good food as well as well as i watched a live premiership game. Super staff.

1  Thank Jorgen L
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Each time I go to Israel, and into Jaffa, I always visit this bar. They have a great selection of craft (boutique) beers from Israel and friendly knowledgable staff. Beer is not cheap, but very good. We just wanted a snack so got a Tomato+artichoke salad and Fries - huge portion with loads of garlic.

A great little spot with outside seating. Recommended.

1  Thank travellernick121
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I am now sitting at the "local" at the flee market district in jaffa . Good music relax ambient and cold beer . If you are around try the chips... with a large variety of local and global beer every one can

1  Thank Noazh