“Different Experience ”

Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Just what I like. Only few items on the
Menu.
Ordered the Polenta (in photo) and the Pork Ribs.
Polenta was amazing. Good project meat. Tender and tasty.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

You can reach Paris in a small step. A small and pleasant bistro, meticulous and tasty food, a pleasant and caressing atmosphere, a small space decorated with conqueror simplicity. We went to celebrate my birthday.
Two glasses of excellent white wine - I think it was Sauvignon Blanc of Shvo vineyard - sold at perfectly fair prices that you will not usually find in restaurants. I enjoyed seeing the restaurant's wine menu, which is varied and meticulous.
We started with opening dishes that included wild sea confit on toast with yogurt and arugula that was just amazing, and a calamari salad with black lentils, yogurt, almonds and other flavors - which was no less impressive.
We continued with a gnocchi of Jerusalem artichoke and a dish of spareribs in Canadian maple glaze with tart apples cooked with wine and halo. Both dishes were great.
The dessert was also no less than excellent. I do not remember what was there but it was mixed with apricot jam, Mascarpone cream, cookie fragments, almond liquor and other good things.
In conclusion - a place to return to it again and again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Small and full of ambiance restaurant located in a busy trading are during the day. Friendly host and service, original menu with unique combinations od tastes. The polenta is the best i had, and the chocolate mousse is to die for.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

From the location of the restaurant till the interior it screams Europe. The restaurant located in the Florentin neighborhood, on a street that I would never expect to find such a diamond.
We sat at the bar (we loved it, I think on our next visit we will do the same). We ordered 2 starters 2 main courses, one dessert and a bottel of wine. The restaurant is not cheap but I would say also not expensive. Without wine it will be around 150 ILS per person.
The staff is very nice and smile. The food is amazing! I even would say one of the best places we have eaten so far (and believe me that we ate in some really good places). Can't wait going back there!
And the dessert is briliant, it looks like borscht (Russian soup made of beetroot) but of course it's only presentation vise and it's not to sweet and just perfectly refreshing after the dinner.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

A small restaurant in a run down street, slums almost. You enter a warm special world for a wonderful experience. Excellent food, limited menu and also limited choice of wines by the glass, but what a quality ! I keep this address only for my very best friends when they come to visit Tel Aviv.