“Stunning Sunset View And Amazing Apartment!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Deaf-Debo
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
“Stunning Sunset View And Amazing Apartment!”
Reviewed 20 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

I am a wholly deaf solo traveller. During September 2013, I stayed at the Penthouse Apartment in Old Jaffa, Tel Aviv for 7 nights. It is about a 20 minutes’ drive from Ben Gurion International Airport. I met the friendly apartment owner Eytan and his brother Guy who greeted me (with my cousin who drove me from the airport – she was not staying at that apartment) outside the Aladdin Restaurant on 5 Mifrats Shlomo St. They made us feel very welcome and Guy carried my cabin baggage for me to that apartment – it’s only about 3 minutes’ walk. “WOW!” What a massive apartment, bigger than I thought, and I could smell it like it has just been painted in all the interiors, like moving into a brand new home! They showed me around inside that apartment – they made sure everything is perfect during my stay! I think they are deaf aware – they used their mobile phone with spoken Hebrew translated into English language in texts to show me! Brilliant idea! We were able to communicate with that! Of course, they can speak good English.

The apartment has a huge open plan lounge with kitchen. The kitchen has a big family size fridge/freezer, full cooker with 5 hobs and oven, superb dishwasher with display telling us when it is washing and when it is finished – great for deaf people to see it, because we cannot hear when it’s finished! The lounge has a large size Plasma TV and free reliable Wi-Fi, reasonable bedroom size with en-suite bathroom (shower and bath tub, as well as the washer and the dryer). It also has another bedroom and a small shower room. I loved the big sea-view balcony – I enjoyed the stunning sunset views!

The apartment is in a good location with a breathtaking view and within a few minutes’ walk to Old Jaffa via the old alleyway. I would like to rent that wonderful apartment again next year if all is well.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Sitting on the balcony.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
jordan k
beersheva
“Great Location Great view.. Luggage was a bit of an issue for older guests”
Reviewed 19 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Great place stayed here with a few friends for new years.. I love yaffo so its was perfect for me.. I would say the only issue would be luggage if your person that has a hard time carrying things up and down steps. There is no real way to avoid them. Its a long walk from the road. I would stay here again for sure.. Hope this helps have a great day.

jordanmking.com

Overall condition of the property
Liked best: The view was amazing and it was very clean..
Liked least: Number of Rooms and getting in and out of the property.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
lorgues
Reviewed 1 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing