“Simple, delicicous”

Ranked #60 of 1,780 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I popped in here because it's near where I'm staying. I loved the chicken so much that I have come for lunch and dinner today. The food is delicious, fresh and the staff are charming.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

The bistro looks nice from outside, but when inside the quality of the furniture is quite cheap.
Staff was busy when I visited, so the service was with no frills, at times they looked upset.
Food is ok, but a bit pricy: starters around 15/20 shekels, appetizers around 45/50, mains from 63 (chicken breast) to 98 (steak).

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We visit this restaurant for several time .
It's was always perfect.
We had salad for first dish .
And than fish .
Rose wine always there.
The portion are testy . The service is very professional and even when I want to change something it was always with a smile .
They have great offer for lunch , even great schnitzel for kids.
Great place highly recommended for lunch or for dinner .

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Great place just off the busy street good fresh food, and the cater to the people who like real food and they are vegetarian friendly.
Good job guys and thanks for the good food

Reviewed 5 April 2017

What a gem. This was such a delightful surprise. we were just hungry and had been searching around the area for electronics stores. This was off the main street on a little alley but there were people there so we gave it a try. WOW everything tasted amazing. I had cauliflower fritters with other vegetables each dish included a starter so i ordered the grilled zucchini. It was such a delight to get so many vegetable choices. We also had espresso and a latte and both were very good. I would have liked to try more items but we were stuffed.