“very disapointing”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Between yhuda halevi street & lilienblum street
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had some guests from Europe and we took them to this restaurant. The sausages were not tasty at all, the potatoes overcooked, nothing we took was any good. This restaurant is very pricey for what you get in return. I am very sorry but I would not recommend it at all.

2  Thank gabyhalperin
Write a ReviewReviews (1,678)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the food was great,every dish was served with delicate look and taste including the malabi desert and the banana homemade ice cream

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had sausages as a starter. They were well prepared, not amazing but still good. Following that, I had a 400 gr ribeye. Served on a sizzling hot cast iron plate only added to the amazing experience. The meat was tender, and loaded with flavor. We had nice bottle of Israeli syrah to accompany the food. The waiter was very nice to us, and explained everything to us. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

The food is very good, and i do like the ambiance but this restaurant is way overpriced and location is not great. Would not visit again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had a delicious meal yesterday. We each had a green salad- it is large enough to share. I had the special Waygo steak and she had a middle eastern lamb dish. The food presentation just added to the ambiance. We did had dessert- it was over the top. I am looking forward to dining here again when I’m back in Tel Aviv in February. Call for a reservation and enjoy a leisurely dinner served by a caring staff.

Date of visit: October 2018