2,015 results
All reviews rothschild boulevard living room quiet street residential neighborhood bottle of champagne bauhaus building underground parking rooms are spacious white city small kitchen walking distance nespresso machine upon check two blocks wonderful hotel home away from home central tel aviv
Reviewed 21 August 2016

My boyfriend and I spent the entire month of July in Tel Aviv and were fortunate enough to have stayed the entire time at The Diaghilev. WOW! This place is the best. First, there is Miriam, who manages the front desk but kind of runs the place. She is amazing! Miriam and her entire team treat you like you are family. Your every wish is their command. Whether we needed advice regarding a tour, restaurant, laundry, salon, etc., Miriam’s recommendations were always spot on. She seems to know everyone in and everything about Tel Aviv and Israel. On the day of our departure, saying good-bye to Miriam brought tears to our eyes. We wished that we could take her with us.
As we were in Tel Aviv for quite some time, we wanted a hotel that was more like an apartment. The Diaghilev came through with flying colors. The bedrooms are spacious, the living rooms are nicely furnished, and, though we didn’t use it much, there is a kitchenette in every room. There is also a restaurant downstairs that serves great food all day at very reasonable prices and has the nicest staff. As for location, The Diaghilev cannot be beat. It is centrally located, very quiet and only a block away from trendy Rothschild Street.
We are planning to go back to Tel Aviv next summer and will absolutely, positively be staying at The Diaghilev with our new BFF Miriam. It will be like going home again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bquick1231
Reviewed 19 August 2016

I spent 7 nights at the Diaghilev on June 2016. This was my second visit (first was in 2015), and it seems this is going to become an annual tradition. I go to Israel for business at least once a year, and this is one of the best hotels in Tel Aviv. Suites are huge, area is away from the crowd, and the staff is unbelievably helpful and kind. If you can afford the extra money, take a suite with a balcony. I love balconies in my hotel rooms... so that I won't feel 'trapped' .... but this is just me :-). This time around I got executive suite with a balcony #602. See pic. Although it doesn't show in the diagram, some of the rooms do have balconies.

As others mentioned, this is not a fancy hotel with a spa or a pool. But it's perfect in any other way. It's a small hotel, and thus the staff could be attentive to any request. Parking is available for $15 a night, and if you have a rental car, it's a blessing. The elevator will take you directly to your floor.

Thank you Miriam, Sivan, Teddy, and the rest of the staff! I'll see you next year! :-)

Room Tip: Room with a balcony
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We rented 2 suites for a week, August 2016, my wife and me in one, our adult kids in the other. Really good choice. Very clean, very quiet, good location and really great customer service. Front desk folks couldn't have been more helpful or more pleasant. Plenty of restaurants within short walk. Everything within short cab ride.

Note that this is not a fancy hotel! If you're looking for ultra luxury go elsewhere. But if you want clean, quiet, very comfortable and extremely friendly come here.

We had coffee on Rothschild Street every morning, dinners and ice cream there several evenings.

Will definitely stay there on our next trip to Tel Aviv.

Room Tip: Suites offer large sitting room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Stayed here for 1 night. Hotel located just off Rothschild, ~ 20 min walk to beach. Close-by and free parking since stayed Friday night. Greeted with choice of coffee or beer. Hotel and room was spotlessly clean. Fortunate to have an upgrade to a suite (room # 602) with kitchenette and large living room. All staff (reception and restaurant) very friendly and attentive. Israeli breakfast was scrumptious. Highly recommended for quality and fair pricing !

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2016

arriving after a long flight in a sea of rest in busy tel aviv. great relaxing space with fascinating artsy hotel. Love the back stage restaurant with great food and service omir will serve what you need. a secret place to stay

Room Tip: ask for a quiet side
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple