The Savoy Tel-Aviv Sea Side
US$279
US$457
US$398
  • Breakfast included
Dizengoff Suites(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$377
US$357
US$265
Hotels.com
The Rothschild 71(Tel Aviv)
US$316
US$300
  • Bar/Lounge
Shenkin Hotel(Tel Aviv)
US$256
All reviewshappy hourhalf block from the beachcarmel marketgreat locationroof terracesmall hotelcorner roomfree wifinice breakfastthe breakfast areacoffee machinethe hotel staffwould definitely stay here againnice staybeach towelsperfect hotelrooms are clean
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The place is new, very clean and comfortable. Same for the room! Wonderdul sunset view on the rooftop.
We didn’t have breakfast at the hostel but it looked very appetizing. We had coffee and tea offered in our room. We really had a nice stay !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Victoria J, Manager at The Savoy Tel-Aviv Sea Side, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Falikgary
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are happy that you were pleased with our accommodating hotel and good room.
We hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I spent months researching and planning a trip to Israel. I used tripadvisor and Google Maps to try and find hotels in nice locations, good quality and good prices. I chose the Savoy and my family and I stayed there 2-3 days.

The hotel is decent and clean but it is definitely small. They had espresso in the lobby 24 hours a day, which was great. The breakfast was barely adequate but given the tiny space they had and no visible kitchen, they did the best they could. There were far less choices that a typical hotel, no scrambled eggs for example, and a lot of cold food. But it was attractively presented and fresh. They did have cookies, pastries and muffins available 24/7 which was a nice treat.

There was no parking for my rental car, but a lot was just a 1-2 minute walk away. I paid 200 shekels for 2 days of parking (about $60 USD).

The bummer was that we were 20 steps from the ocean but absolutely no ocean view. I probably should have used google street view or google earth as part of my research. I took a lot of walks and a bike ride along the beach and there are dozens of hotels with an ocean view. Just not the Savoy.

The staff was very kind. I really appreciate that on our checkout day, we did not have a flight till midnight, so for a small fee we got one hotel room until 9 pm. This allowed time to go out to dinner, come back, shower, take a nap, and pack. That was really helpful. Thank you for that Savoy.

This was a good hotel but just make sure you know what you are getting if you come to stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very nice hotel and very conveniently located. Two doors from the beach. The room was clean and modern. The staff were very nice and the breakfast was excellent. We especially liked the evening rooftop happy hour.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Victoria J, Manager at The Savoy Tel-Aviv Sea Side, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valerie,
We were happy to read that your stay was a positive experience. Thank you for sharing it. Thank you for highlighting the position of the hotel. We appreciate every aspect of reviews, they help us to work harder to give the best service for our dear guests. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chose this for a business trip as I would have some spare time for the beach. Excellent location, and free towels available for the beach. Friendly staff gave directions for whatever I needed. Rooftop lounge was a good place to chill and work, with honesty bar and welcoming staff. Rooms are call but very clean and well maintained, with excellent free wifi.

Balcony is small and views are of neighbouring buildings, but that is to be expected in Tel Aviv. Good value for money all round

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We greatly appreciate the time you have taken to provide us at The Savoy Tel Aviv with this feedback. It was nice to read that you were pleased with the services of our staff and our advantageous location. We do hope that you will consider returning to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing experience staying at the Savoy Sea Side Hotel, it is in an incredible location (a short walk from everything) ans the staff were very friendly and helpful, always around to answer questions

I will definitely want to stay at the Savoy Sea Side next time I visit Israel!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Lanasami,
We are glad to read that you had a very good stay and highlighted friendly reception staff. We truly hope we will have the pleasure of seeing you back soon.