“Good restaurant, value for money with a fantastic view”
Review of London

London
Ranked #452 of 1,778 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: On Herbert Samuel Promenade, between Gordon Beach and Frishman Beach, facing Tel Aviv's fantastic sea, you will find the flagship branch of the famous London Restaurant. Its ideal location, below the Sheraton Hotel, almost touching the sea, assures diners of a relaxing and enjoyable experience. The pleasant sea breeze, the background music, the mixture of languages and tourists from all over the world, and of course, the large selection of dishes – all these give diners at the London Restaurant a sense of being on vacation in Copacabana. What to eat? London Restaurant awaits you with an exciting selection of dishes throughout the day: in the morning enjoy one of the famous breakfasts, all using high quality ingredients. At lunch time you can really spoil yourself with dishes such as grilled hamburger, high quality entrecote steak, fish and sea food, or specially prepared pizza and pasta, and of course, children's favorites. As you watch the sunset, you can enjoy coffee and cake,
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Good food, smooth service, friendly service. And of course a fantastic view on the see. Besides this a lot of Tel Aviv's (and tourists) are passing by all the time.
We have been served in a friendly and professional way by Nunzia.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

White wine was warm and the mixed fish platter I had was super dry and no taste. My daughter said her school makes better pasta. Some places has a good view and terrible food and service. This is one of them

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Went here to have a drink and watch the sunset. We sat down, waited for maybe 10 minutes, but noone showed up. A waiter was sitting a few meters away from us, and we asked if he could take our order. He replied that this wasn't his table, and pointed at another waiter who was very busy. We just wanted a bottle of red wine, and he took our order and disappeared. The other waiter showed up after a while, stressed out, with a white wine. He apologised when we pointed out we had asked for a specific red wine, and came back with it a few minutes later. Fair enough. We sat there for a while, no one asked if we wanted to order something else. When we decided to leave, we went to the bar to pay the bill. The wine was listed as NIS 125 in the menu, but they wanted to charge us 165. We pointed out that the price was wrong. Gave the waiter 200, and he came back with 15. Again, pointed out that this was not the price in the menu. He disappeared again and came back with 20. Like.. wtf. At this point we just gave up and left. The sunset was nice, though!

London netanya R, Manager at London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Very sorry to hear about this! Csn you tell us the date it was and who was your waiter??
This service you got is unreasonable!!
We are very sorry and want to check this thing properly!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This place seems to be buzzing on appearance and is in a fab location right on the beach however the service is absolutely atrocious!! I had to sit myself down at a table because no one came to find me a table, had to wait ages for the menus and to order and when the food came the waiter literally threw the food on the table in front of me. Big portion but the schnitzel had no flavour. I had to ask for ketchup four times and it never came, so ended up asking another table to use theirs. My food was taken from me whilst my boyfriend was still eating which was so rude. I actually can’t believe the service here it is appalling!!!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I just had the worst experience I've ever had at any restaurant.
The concierge at The Orchid Hotel recommended a restaurant for my last day here. He recommended The London Restaurant along the beach in Tel Aviv. The food was great yet the waitress was rushed and throwing things on the table. Not attentive after food was served. I needed to take away container I had to wait 15 minutes for that and the only reason why I got it is because I got up walked across the restaurant and tapped her on the shoulder and asked her, Are you my waitress and did you forget about me?" I let her know I tried to get her attention for the last 15 minutes and that she ignored me. "She responded you can tell the management of you like he's right over there." I continued, Now can I have a take away container for my food and the check. She came over to the table snatched the plate up and disappeared to the back. She appeared later with the food in a bag that was torn and it had grease on it. I put my card back in my wallet and waited......saying
"She will be back." And low behold she was looking for the card or cash. At that point I told her that I needed a new bag, this bag is torn and it has grease on it . She snatched the bag and walked away without saying a word. When she returned I gave her the card and receipt and told her I'll take me birthday desert to go. She brought the desert later. I reminded her that I wanted the desert to go.
She says that's not something they can do......so I ate it there.
When I got back I spoke to the concierge at the hotel and of course he wanted to know how my experience was at the restaurant how was the food. So I told him. He immediately called and spoke with the management of the restaurant while I stood there. He told me the management says this is not the first time he's heard this about this waitress.