“Really Good Italian Food”
Review of Emilia Romagna

Emilia Romagna
Ranked #349 of 1,693 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Reviewed 10 January 2017

My family of four was craving authentic Italian food while visiting Tel Aviv. We were so glad when our hotel recommended Emilia Romagna and even more delighted once we ate our meal. The staff went out of their way to prepare delicious meals specific to our liking. I cannot say enough about how good the food was and how lovely the entire staff was. Bring a hearty appetite...you won't go wrong here!

Reviewed 30 November 2016 via mobile

Wow, I'm still thinking about the carpaccio I've eaten last night. The service was great- the weiter was super kind and even Tal the owner of the restaurant came by our table couple of times to make sure that everything goes smooth. Food is amazing, location is awesome (very special corner of Tel-Aviv streets). I highly recommend on this spot and I definitely gonna come back in my next visit to Israel.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I came here to eat dinner and from the first moment I loved this place. The waiter was kind and the atmosphere was fantastic. We ate the Carbonara which was delicious and for dessert we ate the chocolate mousse. If you're looking for a pleasant evening in Tel Aviv and good value for money you should check out this place. Very recommended!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

The chefs are young and very dedicated, the atmosphere is vibrant but still quiet enough to enjoy the great Italian cuisine.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

as an itlaian i am always quite prudent about italian restaurants abroad. we tried 5 starters and they were excellent , and great service too , and a special wine offer , really great