The location is super-convenient and the apartment is very well set up- providing everything you need- including a very comfortable bed! I stayed for over a week and had a terrific time there.
While booking the reservation and making arrangements for this place was easy and the property manager accommodating, thats where the positives end.
- easy to book and unit manager was very accommodating
- central location is great
- price was right
- building is in a poor state of repair. while the unit itself is acceptable the stairs are crumbling and there was a broken water-pipe that caused water to seep into the apartment as well as forming a small lake outside the unit.
- water was scalding hot and couldn't regulate it. They came fairly prmoptly to fix it but it took a day out
- ladies you don't need a facial to exfoliate, just use the towels they are like sandpaper
- central location was very convenient but lack of any kind of sound insulation caused noised levels to be ridiculous with the echoes of partiers until 4 AM every night. Drink heavily or wear two sets of earplugs as its the only way you'll get any sleep
|How easy was it to book the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Bathroom cleanliness|
|Other facilities & amenities||Service|
I stayed here in January of 2016 and had an absolutely fantastic experience. By far the best short term apartment rental I have done. The owner is so nice, friendly and accommodating, and she really keeps the apartment impeccably clean. It's a spacious area that is very open and bright, and has everything you could need for a nice stay in the city. Not to mention it is right on the Ben Yehuda promenade with great shops and restaurants literally at your door step, and a quick walk into the Old City. I cannot say enough good things about my experience here, and I highly recommend it. It really is everything you could want in a rental and at an excellent price!
The place is clean and pleasant. It has all needed facilities. The balcony is for real!
The owner is a nice and helpful person. I parked my rental car in the parking around the apartment and did not know it would be closed for Shabbat (Saturday). She called her relatives and managed to have the parking opened just for me. Wow!
When I return to Jerusalem, I will definitely call her to get this great place.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children|
Great stay experience. Great location. Close to everything.
Apartment has all the amenities.
Would've preferred a more flexible check-in time.