2,368 results
All reviewsata bayahold citymamilla mallthe executive loungebeautiful hotelconcierge deskguest relationsevery morningluxury hotelbreakfast buffetwestern wallshabbat dinnerspecial thanksdining roomthe location is perfectheart of jerusalemben yehuda street
Reviewed 5 February 2016

Spent Christmas visiting Jerusalem and Bethlehem and stayed at the David Citadel. A wonderful hotel; service was exceptional , great food especially breakfast. Our room was very comfortable and the location was superb so close to the Old City just a 10 minute walk. Staff were very attentive.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2016

We had the privilege of staying at the Citadel (as we like to call this familiar and unique hotel in the world) for three different occasions; every occasion was fulfilled by the hotel with the highest standards of hotelerie and good old school hospitality..

In one occasion we stayed at the hotel : Just because!

We wanted to enjoy the incredible facilities,eat the great food you can enjoy at anytime at the hotel. Sleep like kings on those crisp and fluffy duvets, or wanted to wake up to a Jerusalem sunrise that you can captivate from your room balcony.
The experience was 5 stars and beyond.

The second time we were there for the celebration of our son's bar mitzvah. The planning experience I had with the banqueting department was efficient, professional, amicable and done to the finest detail. I happen to be very scrupulous with detail and therefore noticed and appreciated so much the high standards that the hotel has in every area. It's world class hotel with a middle east twist which makes it very special.

During our event Raphael, the manager of this area, supervised every operation with a keen eye and contributed to my peace of mind knowing his expertise in the field.

The girl who worked with me preparing the event, Astar Cohen, was key to the success of my party. We planned this memorable ocassion 100% from abroad with few emails and phone calls. She gave me since the moment we met that reassurance of - " I'll be there for you" that everyone needs when preparing a party, specially a big one; and "she was there for me" until the last minute!

Every single wish I had and requested from the event crew was granted.Thank you Firaz and all your team. In general the bilingual staff around the hotel surrounded my with help and assistance at any moment.
The food exceeded my expectations, in taste, presentation, and abundance.

On the third time, we stayed at the hotel for Shabbat. Where we delighted not only in the great food, the facilities, the room and the views but with the great atmosphere and the good energy that flows at the hotel. You see all ages and hear all languages while you find always someone to smile to at any corner.

A special thanks go to Mr. Adi Nevo, the hotel manager, for giving us a casual israeli welcome that carried a super attentive and diligent involvement with our needs and comfort through our stay.

We can't wait to be there again!

Room Tip: Add a little to the bill and choose and old city view
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2016

We have stayed at the David Citadel a number of times and it never fails to impress. The rooms are very comfortable, the breakfasts over-the-top, the gym first rate and the staff very accommodating. Our room had a gorgeous view overlooking the old city and as very well appointed.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2016

We have been coming to the citadel for years and are always impressed with the hospitality and superb service.

Anyone visiting the hotel should personally ask for Daniel Barakan and Manuel Arbid, who both make me feel at home and taken care of when ever staying in the hotel and visiting Jerusalem.

I'm looking forward to my next visit to Jerusalem and reccomend using the full service of the David Citedel.

Joseph and Stephen Lever
London, England

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

As I entered my room I was pleasantly greeted with AMAZING CHOCOLATE that melted in your mouth. When I called room service the next day to tell them how much I loved the chocolate they quickly sent up an abundance of chocolate:) I wrote a thank you letter and Hhmad Dabbash and ILeen Sous brought me another delicious platter with an array of more chocolates!! I would like to personally thank them for making my stay here at the david citadel all the more enjoyable!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family