1,156 results
All reviews biblical zoo jerusalem hills great hotel dining room old city large pool rooms are big the guest relations manager bar mitzvah breakfast and dinner public transportation buffet style beds were comfortable clean hotel salad conference jamboree
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

A pearl in the outskirts of Jerusalem! Compared to the price it is Excellent rooms, service and facilities:) The gym is good, the food is tasty, there is a spa if you want! Our number ONE hotel in Jerusalem! You can come by bus or car!

Stayed: March 2017
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

DearJohanna W
Thank you for such a lovely review, I will pass on all of your wonderful comments to our team at Hotel Yehuda, I am delighted that you had such a good experience, and consider us your number one hotel in Jeruselem. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
Best Wishes

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and was happy with the hotel.
We are planning a stay in Jerusalem for a weekend so I was planning on booking our stay at Hotel Yehuda.

I called to ask some questions ahead of booking the reservation.

I was treated incredibly rudely by both the front desk clerk and the on-duty manager.

Things must have changed at this hotel and I will not be staying there.

There are many many other good choices in Jerusalem.

Also, please check my reviews of other hotels and attractions. I virtually always leave good reviews....

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamar29

Dear Tamar.
thank you for your review.
i have spoken about the incident and understand that everything was done
to try and satisfy your request. i understand that you still fel that this was not handled correctly even though you were given the correct information.
i would be happy to hear from you directly
russell@byh.co.il
hope we can clear things up for you
regards Russell Bevington

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We stayed at the Yehuda for two nights after my wife had surgery at Hadassah Hospital. We could not return to our apartment because of the stairs. The staff was terrific in helping us out. They went the extra mile to make sure that our needs were met. The manager called me to make sure that we were being taken care of and to tell me to let him know if we needed anything. You can't ask for more than that. For non-medical stays, this is an excellent place. Yes, it is a bit away from the center of town and the major tourist attractions. You will either need a car or be willing to take taxis or buses. But you will pay a lot more money for a hotel closer in that is of the quality of this one. In contrast to many Israeli hotels that charge a lot, the cleanliness and maintenance of the Yehuda are top-notch. Rooms are well laid-out. The upstairs cafe lounge and the lobby are very nice for sitting and relaxing. The hotel has several very nice outdoor patios with nice views. The breakfast is terrific. You are close to the zoo, the train station, the Pais Arena and Teddy Stadium, and the Malcha Mall. The pool area, which we used in the past, is very nice. Overall, if you are willing to be a little bit further out, this is an excellent choice at a decent price.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Dear alanle
Thank you for your review, it was an absolute pleasure to have you all staying with us at Hotel Yehuda and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your comments to our team, they will be very pleased to hear you found them “terrific”.
we all hope that your wife is back on her feet soon, and look forward to seeing you again
best regards

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I stayed 3 nights in this hotel on business. Very nice rooms and tidy. Great breakfast ith a great variety of vegetavbles, salads and cheses.Staff very kind and helpfull. Price was very reasonable. Very easy to get there

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dearrutih
Thank you for such a lovely review, I will pass on all of your wonderful comments to our team at Hotel Yehuda, I am delighted that you had such a good experience. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.
Best Wishes

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Shalom , all Glory to Yeshua !!

Amazing hotel and staff . All the staff were so friendly and so easy to talk too. They were so helpful and met every need of ours. The manager was amazing too , he went over and beyond in making sir our stay was pleasant.

Definitely recommend this hotel to stay in.

Jesus Loves You !

“Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:6‬ ‭

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Adnan1703
russell b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Yehuda, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Adnan1703
Thank you for posting your comments on Tripadvisor following a recent visit. How wonderful to read that you enjoyed our hotel. also thank you for your prayers, the warm words are comforting. We look forward welcoming you back for another stay at our beautiful Hotel Yehuda
Warm regards