US$225
US$201
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Eldan Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$154
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$290
  • Breakfast included
The Sephardic House(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$242
US$170
US$140
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

The Jerusalem Little Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$77
US$337
US$304
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$384/night.

Montefiore Hotel(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$132
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

National Hotel Jerusalem(Jerusalem)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$95
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$319
US$285
1,777 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantmirror barjaffa gateold cityclear glassstudio roomlight switchesmodern designwine barbeautiful hoteloutdoor mallindoor poolking daviddavid citadelluxury hotelrooms are smallwestern wall
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The mamilla hotel is a blend of modern design with ancient components. The mix of functionality and style is done very well. The location near the historic center of Jerusalem can’t be beaten. Furthermore is the hotel connected to the beautiful mamilla mall. I’m not much fro shopping, but the outdoor mall with lots of art and cafes is worth the stop.

Part of the mamilla hotel is a wellness center and gym, both high standard and beautiful. The service was very kind and always with a smile. I know that this hotel is pricy, but you won’t be disappointed.

The included breakfast buffet is extensive, inventive and of high quality. comparable to Sofitel breakfast which costs over $40.00.

You will have a wonderful time here and I would recommend to my friends.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Gil_Drory, Front Office Manager at Mamilla Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Dear Winterhude,
Thank you for recently staying at the Mamilla Hotel, and thank you as well for your fabulous review!
We are delighted to read that your experience was one of comfort, excellent service and convenience, which is indeed, as we intend it to be!
We very much look forward to hosting you again in the near future for additional pleasurable stays!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Starting with the reception, very good welcome, helpful concierge, two restaurantes with wonderful food, and it's great service. MOdern rooms and gymnasium very well equipped.

The hotel is modern, very well equipped and young .

Room Tip: you can have a view of the western wall
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Celina Laks W,

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t often write reviews, but I felt I had to share my experience with the host organization at the mamilla. My best friend and I were looking to spend 2 weeks traveling through Israel and Jordan and I really didn’t know how to best plan the trip. I had the idea to ask the Mamilla if they would recommend a guide for me to call and work with and they directed me to their internal tourism / concierge desk. It was here that I had the great fortune to meet Shai. In the few months prior to my trip, Shai worked with local tour guides and helped me plan every single detail of our trip, not only in Jerusalem, but throughout all of Israel and Jordan. He was amazing. Once we arrived, he personally oversaw all of our arrangements and made sure that everything was perfect. From helping us find the best store for antiques to welcoming us with wine and then sending us off with champagne. He was so thoughtful and his help made our trip one that we will never forget. My best friend and I take a trip together every year to places all over the world, and we have never experienced such amazing service and hospitality. Shai - thank you so very much!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank heideanthony

Dear heideanthony,

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a pretender; a pretender “leading hotel” with 2 or 3 star customer service. I will not go through my complaints here but I can assure you that even when they apologise the staff again let you down. Obviously poor internal communication, poor decision making and lack of focus on guest needs. Try the King DAVID, Bezalel or any other fine establishment; stay here and risk poor customer service and staff errors.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank 663Traveler

Dear 663Traveler,
Thank you for recently staying at the Mamilla Hotel, and thank you as well for your time in posting this review!
Regretfully not all aspects of the hotel met your expectations, we highly value your comments which have been forwarded to the senior management.
I hope to welcome you back in the future to showcase the changes your comments have helped achieve.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

As every year since the hotel opening I’ve been until yesterday
For many reason - for all the reasons - Mamilla is my home in Jerusalem;
Just a frew highlights like my Room, dining room , lounge , Rooftop, and mainly my friends ,

Thanks Emanuel, George, Yarno @ Company for make possible and A unforgettable stay.

Can’t wait to be back