“Perfect accomodation for holiday”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Great sleeping room. Peaceful and quiet. Lots of wardrobe space and air con.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect accomodation for holiday”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We spent some days in Niki's Studio. She's very nice and helpfull host. The studio is clean, and well equipped. The location is quiet and there are many shops near to the house. The beach and the Central Bus Station are 20-25min walk. We'll visit again!

22 Mar 2018
Thanks guys. See you again one day:)
simonpete...
London, United Kingdom
“Small place...fantastic stay”
Reviewed 16 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

A great place to stay for a couple. Fully equipt kitchen with every we needed to cook. A small gas cooker and small oven. Everything is provided in this kitchen that you will need. Such a great hostess always available for questions and very accommodating. Snorkel and masks were provided as were towels for showering and swimming. Tea, coffee, milk, fruit, and water were provided. We had a great stay and next time we visit Eilat we will definitely come back to stay with Niki.

16 Mar 2018
Thanks Simon for being such a great guest. Looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit :)
Abby M
Topeka, Kansas
“Snowbird trip to Eilat”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This was the most fantastic stay I've had. The host Niki is the absolute best person to rent from. She responded to all my questions before I arrived and gave me invaluable suggestions of what to do while there, encouraging me to try new things. Niki gave me maps, snorkels and masks to use and a detailed bus schedule.
The apartment is absolutely clean and gorgeous. I want to go home and decorate like Niki has. Not only did I have shampoos, lotions, tea, and coffee, she had milk, bottled water, eggs, lemonade, and fruit for me. During my stay she brought me special dates and lotion. I stayed for two weeks and halfway through she changed linens, towels and did my laundry! I was so spoiled. On my last day Niki's husband gave me a ride to the bus station. I'll be back next year.

20 Feb 2018
Thank you very much Abby! Look forward to seeing you again :)
Mustasukk...
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“It was an unforgettable adventure”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

It is necessary to begin to write a book to tell you everything about our stay at Niki in Eilat. First of all, I would say that it is a terrific person, cheerful optimist. Second, these apartments made me forget about my own home. How it was nice and cozy! If you have a car, the location does not matter. All the beaches are available. We went to the farthest beach where you can swim with a mask and see a variety of marine life. Always there was a place to park the car. Around the street is very unusual house. There is a house like a ship. This creates a happy mood. Our apartments were also unusual and solar. A small garden at the entrance, where we had dinner was nicely decorated with different things. The small and cozy living room with a sofa multiple colored cushions. There I was watching TV and sitting on the internet in the evenings. The bedroom is quiet and cozy with a huge wardrobe. Niki constantly carefully asked about our needs. The kitchen had everything we needed and more. Bathroom also nice, everything you need there in abundance. This is the best time of my holiday spent ever!
And most interesting is that we have witnessed the incredible natural phenomenon. Two days before our departure day in Eilat there were a strong thunderstorm with heavy rain. Locals will not remember this rain the past 20 years! All the roads were washed out, flooded homes, the airport was temporarily closed. Thank God no one was hurt especially.
Niki told us that she had all night the hard battle with the water at home and in the yard. And yet, she was very scared of such a severe thunderstorm. By the middle of the next day this storm were only memories alone. We loaded stuff into the car and reluctantly left our already become a second home. Thank you Niki, you're beautiful and cheerful hostess, wife and mother! We will always remember the time spent in your cozy apartment on the Red Sea! I hope that someday we will meet again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hostess
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 Nov 2016
Olga and her husband Nick came to stay at the studio for a week. Super lovely people, quiet, friendly and polite. The place was left really really clean and tidy, in fact, I think it was cleaner when they left than when they arrived!!!!!! fantastic for me !. These guests come highly recommend for any host have come and visit and it was truly a pleasure. Thanks guys, you were great neighbours and I miss you next door. Glad you got to see the desert rain! Hope to see you again in Eilat one day. All the best. Niki :) :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing